11. 0 Clearwater Chargers-------FPL,
    12. 0 FC Florida-------------SFUYSA
    13. 0 Lakeland-----------------CDL,
    14. 0 San Carlos Scorpions-----SFUYSA,
    15. 0 Tropical Impact White---SFUYSA,
    16. 0 Pinecrest Blue------------SFUSYA,

JFC Storm 5...Boca 0.

JFC Storm wins FPL.
    Well done. Looks like besides two games JFC destroyed the league. GD is pretty good too. Only a couple let in.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So in SC when round of 16 begins a bad ref call or a lucky keepers save will not knock a top 5 team out? Just the 100% true top 8 will move on and then top 4, 2, and champion?

Those things are a part of any sport. There will be a few teams that has beaten another team 2 or 3 times this year that will fall before that team in SC. Some may even be in the same bracket or lose face to face. Could just be better that day or could be because of a PK or free kick just out side the box off a play you've seen all season and never called. It happens in every sport. For a for fun ranking across a state that is not on TV, you can't look at a bad ref call from what may or may not be bad in everyone's mind.
      In SC games where many of the teams are fairly equal, a referee call or any of the above listed could determine a win or loss.

Comment

what sucks the most in SC time is when the A team of the club comes and takes the best two players of the B team so they can make sure the A team's 2nd unit (subs) is well staffed!!! I know that is what's happening in most clubs especially when half the players of the A & B teams can really equally be substituted between each other.

Comment

what sucks the most in SC time is when the A team of the club comes and takes the best two players of the B team so they can make sure the A team's 2nd unit (subs) is well staffed!!! I know that is what's happening in most clubs especially when half the players of the A & B teams can really equally be substituted between each other.
          As long as you act within the rules, who cares. make the best team you can to compete. If you think a b team player can help your team than more power to you.

Comment

We won't take any of our B team players. After winning our league over the weekend it's apparent we have all the talent we need. I

Comment

We won't take any of our B team players. After winning our league over the weekend it's apparent we have all the talent we need. I
              I love the confidence. It's going to be sweet when a ref blows a call or our best player was injured excuse comes up cause you lost in SC. You are so awesome

Comment

This is a parent from another team stirring the pot. Our Club is developing pool of two teams.

Comment

This is a parent from another team stirring the pot. Our Club is developing pool of two teams.
                  This person has a big ego to think anyone knows what club you are. Most clubs are developing a pool of two or three teams.

Comment

Congratulations to JFC for winning NPL/FPL! Will you be going to the NPL championships in Indy this summer?

Comment

What sucks more is at tryouts when a B player moves up and an A player feels demoralized to be moved to B and moves on to another club's A.

Comment

Most teams only make adjustments with B team players when circumstances require. Like injuries, of significant drop off of performance or if a family moves etc. A "b" team player will not make a difference on an A team unless somebody just blew it. But typically that player moves to a club knowing they are A talent etc.

Comment

Hopefully JFC does not take from the b team. B have a good shot of going to at least final 16 and probably higher. Think the team is good now? Think of the draw they will have with a spot in FSPL. Most the a teams in the area will not have that.

Comment

No need to worry about that. Rest easy tonight.

Comment

Hopefully JFC does not take from the b team. B have a good shot of going to at least final 16 and probably higher. Think the team is good now? Think of the draw they will have with a spot in FSPL. Most the a teams in the area will not have that.
                              Still not ECNL.

Comment

Congratulations to JFC for winning NPL/FPL! Will you be going to the NPL championships in Indy this summer?
                                Thank you. We will be going to Indy as champions of Southeast. I think this is the correct way to leave the state and exposure to different levels of competition.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X