Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What? Tried to destroy OC? What club tried every tactic in the book including lawsuits in order to destroy FKK? Your head is so far up the purple lions ass!
    Oh ok, we all know maybe he was more personal than that. Tried to destroy family and friends. Now crawling back.

Comment

Must have been your club that posted NPL results? You played OC this weekend. First, I was surprised at the result. I'm also curious as to whether they had an extra bench to pull players from. Just wondering whether how much NPL team is playing versus others from the club?
      What, what?

Comment

How ca certain parents behave as though they have done nothing wrong.

Comment

As the world turns

Comment

Grow up

You people are ridiculous ! You should be happy for all the kids that signed with colleges this year. On the girls side the majority of these girls have played with each other at one time or another over the past 12 years crisscrossed across almost every club. At one time or another,weather it was OC or FKK or FSA or CFU of FCA or Maitland or RUSH or West Orange, they all have probably played for another club at one time. It's a fact that at least 4or 5 of the FKK girls that just committed, verbally committed to those schools when they played at OC.
            Just be happy your kids are going to get quality educations and maybe someday act a little more grown up than the people that post on here!

Comment

You people are ridiculous ! You should be happy for all the kids that signed with colleges this year. On the girls side the majority of these girls have played with each other at one time or another over the past 12 years crisscrossed across almost every club. At one time or another,weather it was OC or FKK or FSA or CFU of FCA or Maitland or RUSH or West Orange, they all have probably played for another club at one time. It's a fact that at least 4or 5 of the FKK girls that just committed, verbally committed to those schools when they played at OC.
              Just be happy your kids are going to get quality educations and maybe someday act a little more grown up than the people that post on here!
              We are very happy!!!! :)

Comment

Fact is every player committed from OC was developed from some other club!

Comment

wow what a revelation. Oc is just over 2 years old, what was your first clue. It really doesn't matter anymore, it's all OC now.

Comment

wow what a revelation. Oc is just over 2 years old, what was your first clue. It really doesn't matter anymore, it's all OC now.
                    LOL. "It's all OC now".

Comment

Too funny how you losers are on an FKK thread bashing OC for having players developed elsewhere. Remind me how long FKK has been in existence? Oh, I'm sorry, that's Maitland Kraze/Krush isn't it? So I guess Maitland developed all those players?

Comment

Too funny how you losers are on an FKK thread bashing OC for having players developed elsewhere. Remind me how long FKK has been in existence? Oh, I'm sorry, that's Maitland Kraze/Krush isn't it? So I guess Maitland developed all those players?
                        Not only have OC players been developed elsewhere, you still need "discovery" players to bail u out and then you try to claim on NLI day! Results speak for themselves!

Comment

Not only have OC players been developed elsewhere, you still need "discovery" players to bail u out and then you try to claim on NLI day! Results speak for themselves!
                          So what about the results on your boys side?

Comment

Results are in. OC rocks.

Comment

So what about the results on your boys side?
                              Boys side at FKK, hahahahahaha. Good one.

Comment

Boys side at FKK, hahahahahaha. Good one.
                                I think that was sarcastic, seriously.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X