Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    HA! gotta love it. First, the site isn't working. and I particularly love the part at the top that claims they are the most accurate ranking site. a little self-promotion perhaps? anyway, it's not working. too funny. I'm still waiting for the poster to list the top teams... "ain't gonna happen"
    I "ain't" the original poster, but I was the one that said this year's field at Jefferson Cup is not as strong as prior years. My opinion/list of top 10 teams in the country for U15G is as follows:

1. TopHat
    2. NEFC
    3. Michigan Hawks ECNL
    4. Real Colorado ECNL
    5. So Cal Blues ECNL
    6. Arsenal Gold Co.
    7. PDA ECNL
    8. Legends FC
    9. West Coast FC ECNL
    10. Slammers FC ECNL

Go ahead and pick it apart. Everyone has an opinion.

Comment

HA! gotta love it. First, the site isn't working. and I particularly love the part at the top that claims they are the most accurate ranking site. a little self-promotion perhaps? anyway, it's not working. too funny. I'm still waiting for the poster to list the top teams... "ain't gonna happen"
      If you would have opened your eyes and not be so caught up in finding issues with this site, you would have noticed the author of the site had a note posted that he was having technical difficulties and they were being worked on. I know...never happens with web sites right?

Comment

If you would have opened your eyes and not be so caught up in finding issues with this site, you would have noticed the author of the site had a note posted that he was having technical difficulties and they were being worked on. I know...never happens with web sites right?
        Florida teams?

Comment

Florida teams?
          Click on the link and you will see that the only U15G teams from FL in the top 50 nationally are PV (40) and Maitland (45).

Comment

Click on the link and you will see that the only U15G teams from FL in the top 50 nationally are PV (40) and Maitland (45).
            WOOOOOHHHH incredible

Comment

WOOOOOHHHH incredible

17s from Florida are: BR, TBU, FFJ, Space Coast, Boca United, FL Krush, Weston.

Comment

17s from Florida are: BR, TBU, FFJ, Space Coast, Boca United, FL Krush, Weston.
                How did BU, FKK, and Weston get in? Thought this was a prestigious showcase!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X