Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all of the Plant City boys end up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did all the Plant City boys end up?

I think Miguel is in Wimauma, tomato harvest season starts next week

Ramon I am pretty sure went to Lakeland, they don't check birth certificates
    when you register

Pedro is in Santa Cruz Mexico, his Grandmother called said something about the family needs a 21 year old man in the house-no problem Pedro who plays u16 last year just had his 20th Birthday last week.

Cesar is driving long haul trucks from Plant City to west coast. He says the hookers on the West Coast 'es muy bueno". He played u 17 last year.

Rolando is driving his brothers and sisters all over Polk County looking for Food Stamps for 50 cents on the dollar.

Octavio is staying put in Plant City, catfish are jumpin', and he is humpin' chicas gringos. Es MUY Bueno

That leaves Ricardo, Eduardo, Jose,Juan,Jose,Francisco-they all played u17 last year. All raising young families now. its all good in Plant City

Comment

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Heard same thing everyone has... shady insurance business that has and is being investigated for fraud. I know people who bought insurance from her and got screwed. Notice no denials...

Of course there is change... club couldn't have gotten any lower and with only 5 teams not much going on and not much to see. Thank god the city runs the rec and not the club and who decided that the "new" board is a strong board? The board itself?? HAHAHAHA!!Jury still out but so far not so good.

Maybe you should do your own research... i wouldn't be running my mouth about about how "our teams will beat yours everytime" when you have a combined record in USA for the 6 daddy-coached teams of 28-13-40. If you take the only decent team's record out of that and it would 17-12-40. That's progress? That's good coaches? There is nothing clear about lancers ever being good again. I can type that I talked to a lot of people too and that does not make it true. I am around Lancer parents all the time and since JV likes to rule by fear and intimidation, she gets told what she wants to hear. She will get a huge surprise when tryouts have low numbers AGAIN.

Lancers dead end club and on life support... nothing new...lots of talk... blah, blah
        That's funny because I actually was a customer of JV's for over 5 years and no shadiness, people say and write all kinds of things and like you said it doesn't make it true. We are speaking of soccer so you should keep your trash talking to at least that, I mean are we on a soccer forum or are you on a personal vendetta?? Maybe your getting all your "info" from certain individuals that are involved with SR and his flunkies because they are the only ones I have heard that nonsense from. I first hand heard MH say he would run JV out of town, for what I wonder?? for stepping on his ever so delicate toes maybe. I would like to know what club you are with, how are your wins/draws/losses?? JV rules by fear, so your saying everyone is afraid and intimidated of/by a woman but according to you she wronged these same people so they chose to stay and support the club this season because they feared and were intimidated?? hmmm interesting, I hope at least you can believe what you are saying. As far as the board, well who do you think made this season happen? A "weak" board could not have helped the Lancer's survive if what you say is true. You know SR left them with nothing but unpaid bills. You are obviously not prideful of Plant City but there are many of us that are very proud and know that the Lancer's will be around for a very long time. If the Lancer's are such a dead end club then why are you so interested in them? I mean I know it took a minute to figure out all the stats (how are the stats on the bigger clubs? not much different and they pay at least double, so what are all those parents paying for?) It does not matter what people like you say because there are many of us that have been watching this year and know the truth and we will come together to make the Lancer's an even greater club, so watch and you will see !!! "Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success" (Henry Ford).

Comment

That's funny because I actually was a customer of JV's for over 5 years and no shadiness, people say and write all kinds of things and like you said it doesn't make it true. We are speaking of soccer so you should keep your trash talking to at least that, I mean are we on a soccer forum or are you on a personal vendetta?? Maybe your getting all your "info" from certain individuals that are involved with SR and his flunkies because they are the only ones I have heard that nonsense from. I first hand heard MH say he would run JV out of town, for what I wonder?? for stepping on his ever so delicate toes maybe. I would like to know what club you are with, how are your wins/draws/losses?? JV rules by fear, so your saying everyone is afraid and intimidated of/by a woman but according to you she wronged these same people so they chose to stay and support the club this season because they feared and were intimidated?? hmmm interesting, I hope at least you can believe what you are saying. As far as the board, well who do you think made this season happen? A "weak" board could not have helped the Lancer's survive if what you say is true. You know SR left them with nothing but unpaid bills. You are obviously not prideful of Plant City but there are many of us that are very proud and know that the Lancer's will be around for a very long time. If the Lancer's are such a dead end club then why are you so interested in them? I mean I know it took a minute to figure out all the stats (how are the stats on the bigger clubs? not much different and they pay at least double, so what are all those parents paying for?) It does not matter what people like you say because there are many of us that have been watching this year and know the truth and we will come together to make the Lancer's an even greater club, so watch and you will see !!! "Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success" (Henry Ford).
          Signed,

Jessica Vargas
          "You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig." (Yosemite Sam)

Comment

if your kid is good they can play at Dynamo for free

Comment

Signed,

Jessica Vargas
              Yep, sounds like her... no one else would try so hard to sell the lancers dream. Oh Well, let's see what this new group the mayor is bringing in can do. Time to clean house totally this time. Maybe can get some real coaches that aren't dads ans ready to fight all the time. Sooo glad the city runs the rec and not the club.

Comment

Signed,

Jessica Vargas
                Sounds like someone hit a nerve with one of the flunkies! Cheap shots and dirty dealings are all your about. If calling a woman names makes you feel better then you are truly a coward.
                Don't care what club you go to but most coaches are daddy's, so keep chasing your tail it's quite amusing yosemite.

Comment

Sounds like someone hit a nerve with one of the flunkies! Cheap shots and dirty dealings are all your about. If calling a woman names makes you feel better then you are truly a coward.
                  Don't care what club you go to but most coaches are daddy's, so keep chasing your tail it's quite amusing yosemite.
                  "That's all folks!" (Porky Pig)

Comment

WOW!!!! well this new coach the Lancers are bringing in is funny, just saw him watching his kid get beat at Region C festival recently, and he has him on another team besides the Lancers, that should tell you something and FCPC well that is a joke also, wow, but everyone seems to think the mayor is involved with the new club coming in and is involved some way but nope, he will just be someone on the outside looking in also, it is old Plant City money that is working this deal out with people more important in the town then the mayor, you forget that Plant City is a town with a lot of money from very wealthy families that are getting involved and will be making a change for the better with both clubs gone.

Comment

well lets say the only girls team the lancers have/had will be playing at Dynamo next year, the board ran off a great coach and now his whole team except for 3 have committed to Dynamo, and some of the FCPC players are going there also, does not look good for either club, and FCPC will lose all of there girls to surrounding clubs, because of the whole TARSA foul up, so lets be real, if you just want your child to go out and play for a glorified Recreation team, then the lancers or FCPC will be a good start, if you want your child to have a future and if they are good enough then go else where, because you will not have a chance with a Plant City club, either of them, and lets talk about the one player JV has that has been brought up about going to the National Camp, well he got there with the help of GP and SR, I hate to say it, even though he was playing for the Lancers, just look at FCPC twitter page and you will see recent pics of him hanging out at FCPC office, so with no help did he get to the ID camps from the lancers, and FCPC is to worried about players from other clubs to worry about their own, so you see it is one big mess. Both parties involved have problems running a club, on both sides of the street, so it will continue to be a mess, and so with your kid only being a kid for a short period of time and the window for them to advance being only a short window, your best bet is going somewhere that is already established and that will not be going through the same old stuff for the next 5 years, and with the outlook of a new club taking over all things soccer in Plant City, it looks like the best opportunity to develop and play is to go some where else..........

Comment

Lancers have the FYSA affiliate. Until US Club has any relevant leagues in Florida, it seems very difficult for a club to last without an FYSA affiliate right now or for a "new club" to come in. The city doesnt dictate who has an FYSA affiliate.

Let me guess, FCPC is bringing in "FC Barcelona" to run the youth program and are going to place players all over the world? Why dont these clubs try to produce players that are relevant in the US soccer landscape first? Haha, dont understand why this city lets this happen over and over again with this leadership. This has been happening for years and their has never been a solution, the better players will continue to play elsewhere until the leadership changes.

Comment

As someone who works for the city, it is funny to read all this, but it is true, once Rec. season is over both clubs will get pink slips, and will no longer be welcomed to use city fields, and then the new club will be given a lease on the property or should I say permit, and once they are up running in the area it will still take a couple of years before they build up in the area, so like someone has already stated, go else where for now, until it gets all sorted out.

Comment

WOW!!!! well this new coach the Lancers are bringing in is funny, just saw him watching his kid get beat at Region C festival recently, and he has him on another team besides the Lancers, that should tell you something and FCPC well that is a joke also, wow, but everyone seems to think the mayor is involved with the new club coming in and is involved some way but nope, he will just be someone on the outside looking in also, it is old Plant City money that is working this deal out with people more important in the town then the mayor, you forget that Plant City is a town with a lot of money from very wealthy families that are getting involved and will be making a change for the better with both clubs gone.
                            You can tell yourself that if you want but city controls fields, mayor controls city ergo mayor controls fields. Remember that mayor is pretty wealthy too.

Comment

As someone who works for the city, it is funny to read all this, but it is true, once Rec. season is over both clubs will get pink slips, and will no longer be welcomed to use city fields, and then the new club will be given a lease on the property or should I say permit, and once they are up running in the area it will still take a couple of years before they build up in the area, so like someone has already stated, go else where for now, until it gets all sorted out.
                              Since you are on the inside, please enlighten the rest of us. Wait, it is probably top secret and the only people who know is parks and rec, since they know what is best for kids in soccer development?

Sounds like another wrong path.

Comment

It is something that is just privileged to parks and rec. , I do apologize as I value my job and wish I could tell all , but as of now I must wait until after rec has almost completed their first 4 weeks and then the info will be released, before try outs are established, you must think of the bigger picture as it comes to this problem and that is what the city is doing, and they do not want a beautiful complex to go to waste with the current clubs, this will be better for the kids as a whole.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X