Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You pay for the great coaches. If you want to pay for great facilities, then you will pay more. You have no option. Your kid couldn't make the Bayside team. And your town coach doesn't want you any more.

The facilities are fine, its the amount of practice and lack of a conditioning program.

Kid never tried out for Bayside probably wouldn't have made it and theres no town team at this age you are right there aren't many options. Bruno is better than most town teams but nothing special-there are a few kids that could play at a higher level but most of them have the interest but not the ability.

Kind of sad but can't afford it anymore.

Comment

Technically, SD and Bayside United is not supposed to be doing business..wonder if the parents and SRI know????

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...07908910_1.pdf

Someone should ask whether Blackwatch and Smithfield youth soccer are going to lose their business license as well

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...99300680_1.pdf

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...99384770_1.pdf
      Here you go:
      http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...10189700_1.pdf

Comment

The facilities are fine, its the amount of practice and lack of a conditioning program.

Kid never tried out for Bayside probably wouldn't have made it and theres no town team at this age you are right there aren't many options. Bruno is better than most town teams but nothing special-there are a few kids that could play at a higher level but most of them have the interest but not the ability.

Kind of sad but can't afford it anymore.
        Bruno used to be a good club but under the current leader (JT) it is now wore than many Town clubs. He only cares about the money, preaches development but nay one can see thru it. That is why the high turnover rate!

Comment

Now it's just Bayside United and Bristol Youth soccer..

Comment

Bruno used to be a good club but under the current leader (JT) it is now wore than many Town clubs. He only cares about the money, preaches development but nay one can see thru it. That is why the high turnover rate!
            That seems to be the consensus from many of the parents I have spoken to, many are talking about where to play next year.

Comment

Same old Bull Sh...on this site - people looking to tear another club down in self promotion. JT has only been with Bruno 2-3 years unlike other established clubs -he has the club moving in the right direction.

Comment

Same old Bull Sh...on this site - people looking to tear another club down in self promotion. JT has only been with Bruno 2-3 years unlike other established clubs -he has the club moving in the right direction.
                You must be one of those people too because it is doing nothing but moving down

Comment

I disagree my kids play there and it is definitely like it used to be, seems to be more about the money than anything else, not sure about the other clubs my kids have been at Bruno for a while

Comment

I disagree my kids play there and it is definitely like it used to be, seems to be more about the money than anything else, not sure about the other clubs my kids have been at Bruno for a while
                    Troll

Comment

Troll
                      Nice when you don't agree you call someone Troll. The facts are the facts. Anyone can verify as to what used to be offered and what is currently being offered and if the club is on the right track under JT

Comment

Will Bruno even get 1 team into the regionals this year the smart money says "0" will make it.

Go Bayside

Comment

Will Bruno even get 1 team into the regionals this year the smart money says "0" will make it.

Go Bayside
                          My gut tells me Bruno will win the U12-u14 brackets.

Comment

seriously ahahahahahahaa

Comment

Your gut is your butt and you're talking out of it again.

Comment

My kids have played for both Bruno and Bayside, and debating which is "better" is like watching two leprechauns debate which one is taller. Neither one is a big destination club (like Scorps or Stars for girls or Revs/Bolts/NEFC for boys). Pick one that you're happy with and get on with your life. There is good and bad to both clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X