Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It didn't really help your club so most likely won't hurt your club. High level soccer players will often transfer from club to club after u14 for a variety of reasons. Most understand this and won't read very much in to it. I believe the 2 national pool players are driving an hour each way to train at brandon so travel time might be a bit short to Orlando complex.
    Top level clubs attract and keep top level talent. If you can't keep the top level talent you can't call yourself a top level club.

Comment

Top level clubs attract and keep top level talent. If you can't keep the top level talent you can't call yourself a top level club.
      Brandon's NOT a top level club. Not even close.

Florida Premier League 5th through 1st place:

Brandon

U13B 4th (3-4-1) U13G 5th (0-7-0)
      U14G 4th (2-5-1)
      U15G 5th (0-7-0)
      U16B 5th (0-6-1)
      U18B 3rd (2-4-1)

Comment

Super Y-League 2011 - Southeast U14B

Pts GP W L T GF GA GD
        01. West Pines United 33 12 11 1 0 35 6 29
        02. Brandon FC-Flames 21 12 6 3 3 22 14 8
        03. FC United of Florida 20 12 6 4 2 22 16 6
        04. Weston FC 20 12 6 4 2 18 15 3
        05. Kendall SC 11 12 2 5 5 15 24 -9
        06. FC Florida 0 12 1 5 6 11 17 -6
        07. Fusion FC -10 12 0 10 2 7 38 -31

http://supery.uslsoccer.com/schedule.../35587638.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"(delete) name is a staple in the lineup for the Brandon FC U15 Blue Boys team. The team has had tremendous success this year winning the Super Y League Southeast Division,..."

http://www.brandonsoccer.com/home/598262.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anybody (other than Brandon FC) see Brandon FC as the winner of the Super-Y League Southeast Division?

Can't help but wonder what else Brandon FC may be lying about - on its website - or otherwise - to its members - to prospective Brandon FC members?

Brandon FC: a legend (in its own mind)
        looks to me like brandon came in (a distant) second to west pines united

damn brandon has big balls (and no brains) to falsley say brandon won

very disrespectful to west pines united as well

brandon has no class

Comment

I'm afraid that was a wince....not a smile. The gates of Brandon remain closed to you and yours. Play in your own sand box and leave your big bad boogey man be.....you'll be a better half human for it. I used to think the Brandon basher was a fella but you answered this last one like a frustrated soccer mommy.
          while humorous to think you actually believe anonymous insults have any affect, you are getting boring and frankly not making sense. You are definitely at the right soccer club. Best of luck to you!!

Comment

looks to me like brandon came in (a distant) second to west pines united

damn brandon has big balls (and no brains) to falsley say brandon won

very disrespectful to west pines united as well

brandon has no class
            WFP is going to merge with these shysters at Brandon?

WFP will be "selling its soul to the devil" and will be selling its players and member families "down the river".

Clearwater and Tampa Bay United, get ready for an influx of players from WFP, at least from those at WFP who have any sense.

Comment

The merger will produce a club with 10 teams in the top 10 and numerous others close or poised to crack the top 10. The future is bright for Brandon/WFP, the future opportunities exciting.
              Now THAT'S funny!

Brandon desperately needs help in the following:

BAYSL U13B 4th place (out of 5) FPL 3-4-1 (WFP U13B #59 GotSoccer)

BAYSL U13G 5th place (out of 5) FPL 0-7-0 (WFP U13G #21 GotSoccer)

BAYSL U14G 4th place (out of 5) FPL 2-5-1 (WFP U14G #82 GotSoccer)

Merging these teams together won't produce anything special.

"The merger will produce a club with 10 teams in the top 10 and numerous others close or poised to crack the top 10." More hog manure from Brandon FC.

Yeah, right. You can fool some of the people some of the time, fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Comment

Now THAT'S funny!

Brandon desperately needs help in the following:

BAYSL U13B 4th place (out of 5) FPL 3-4-1 (WFP U13B #59 GotSoccer)

BAYSL U13G 5th place (out of 5) FPL 0-7-0 (WFP U13G #21 GotSoccer)

BAYSL U14G 4th place (out of 5) FPL 2-5-1 (WFP U14G #82 GotSoccer)

Merging these teams together won't produce anything special.

"The merger will produce a club with 10 teams in the top 10 and numerous others close or poised to crack the top 10." More hog manure from Brandon FC.

Yeah, right. You can fool some of the people some of the time, fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
                Genius, no one at Brandon is promoting the club as one that competes at state in every age group for both boys and girls. Name a club that does? Weston? They have holes. Name your club. Let's open up your closet and look around. The fact that you spend so much time looking into our club (your former club before junior got cut) makes you a LOSER and a STALKER. Get off this thread and begin picking up the pieces of your life that clearly has shattered. "You can fool some of the people...." I mean are you a total F'ing fool or what??

NAME YOUR CLUB AND AGE GROUP JUNIOR NOW PLAYS FOR OR GET THE F OFF OUR THREAD.

Comment

Genius, no one at Brandon is promoting the club as one that competes at state in every age group for both boys and girls. Name a club that does? Weston? They have holes. Name your club. Let's open up your closet and look around. The fact that you spend so much time looking into our club (your former club before junior got cut) makes you a LOSER and a STALKER. Get off this thread and begin picking up the pieces of your life that clearly has shattered. "You can fool some of the people...." I mean are you a total F'ing fool or what??

Brandon FC U13B and Brandon FC U14G.

Comment

I don't believe you. No one would go out of their way to bash their own club unless your playing on B squads and feel like your not getting a fair shake. And while that's too bad we'll hate to see you go. Where are you taking the family next year.....Valrico / FH....drive to Lakeland? Enjoy the upgrade.

U14B for me and have zero complaints. Exposure, high level training and comp, coaches that care....

You almost had me....your the Brandon bashing troll. Go back to your xbox

Comment

I don't believe you.
                      Of course you don't believe me, because you don't like my answer to your question.

Comment

Name your club. Let's open up your closet and look around. The fact that you spend so much time looking into our club (your former club before junior got cut) makes you a LOSER and a STALKER. Get off this thread and begin picking up the pieces of your life that clearly has shattered. "You can fool some of the people...." I mean are you a total F'ing fool or what??
                        "OUR thread"? If that's the case, then...

...please explain on your thread why Brandon FC has posted on its club website that it won the Southeast U14B division of Super-Y 2011 when it is clear and factual that West Pine United finished in 1st place?

Don't worry about anyone else looking in any other closets until Brandon FC cleans out its own closets.

Comment

Assuming you are a member of Brandon FC (based on the content of your post), you are as embarrassing to Brandon FC as the false information about winning that Brandon FC has posted on its website.

Comment

Assuming you are a member of Brandon FC (based on the content of your post), you are as embarrassing to Brandon FC as the false information about winning that Brandon FC has posted on its website.
                            repeat after me: I HATE BFC I HATE BFC I HATE BFC

Comment

Now I know you are a liar. Brandon does not currently have a U14 girls team. They all play up into U15s and the U13s have been playing up to U14. You would know thaat if you were truley in the club. You have exposed yourself as a liar.

Comment

classic hater!

Unbelievable! More bullsh$t propaganda from Brandon FC:

"(delete) name is a staple in the lineup for the Brandon FC U15 Blue Boys team. The team has had tremendous success this year winning the Super Y League Southeast Division, Adidas Columbus Day Classic and the Florida Premier League. Part of their success is due to (delete) stellar performance on the field."

http://www.brandonsoccer.com/home/598262.html

Brandon FC did NOT win the Super-Y League Southeast Division. The Super-Y League Southeast Division was won by West Pines United:

http://supery.uslsoccer.com/schedule.../35587638.html

It truly amazes me the length you will all go to bash Brandon and lie. If you read the article carefully, which I'm sure the OP did, but somehow left out a word when they reposted. You can't claim you copied and pasted since you kept the sentence right after. The statement clearly reads as follows: "The team has had tremendous success this year winning*a Super Y League Southeast Division finals BERTH, Adidas Columbus Day Classic and the Florida Premier League." I purposely capatilized the word berth Since you failed to keep it in your posting so it would look as if they where claiming to have won the division. if you are going to post please make sure you get your facts straight.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X