Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn't count for OW because they're too afraid to call themselves OW. So the big 3 06 rankings remains:

1) CFC
    2) FSA
    3) OW
    One thing for sure is that FSA is clearly not #2. Indoor or out, OW has beat that team a lot.

Comment

It doesn't count for OW because they're too afraid to call themselves OW. So the big 3 06 rankings remains:

1) CFC
      2) FSA
      3) OW
      Hey U12 dad, have your read any of this thread? Come back when your D is 15 and tell us how many are still playing at all or with the same club, at what level they're playing, and what their college prospects look like.

Comment

Not in the case of this OW team. This is a special group with at least 13 high end D1 players. You have no idea what it takes to rule the indoor circuit these days

This u12 team would easily crush older ECNL teams. These girls are also skilled drivers already and have been accepted to top schools based on a pre read of their 5th grade transcripts. Did I also mention that they crushed FSA in 7v7 indoor?
        Are you saying the "OW" 06 team could beat older ECNL teams?

Comment

Are you saying the "OW" 06 team could beat older ECNL teams?
          Are you saying you’re a complete dolt that doesn’t understand sarcasm?

Comment

I agree with your premise, however you’re so full of it with your team winning the state cup 4 times in a row. In what years did this feat occur?
            It's pretty easy to look up, sir. CJSA has a website of past champs. 2 medals and 2 tee shirts.... no need to be. It wasn't about the teams success that is why I posted, but the change in the kids in a short period. For all the chatter about the OW 06 teams success WILL change in a short couple years. It always happens and it doesn't matter the gender.

Comment

Well this is TS CT, not exactly a bastion of sanity.

Comment

It's early for some. Let them get some java in them and then they will say, "Oh" or "Doh"!

Comment

Not in the case of this OW team. This is a special group with at least 13 high end D1 players. You have no idea what it takes to rule the indoor circuit these days

This u12 team would easily crush older ECNL teams. These girls are also skilled drivers already and have been accepted to top schools based on a pre read of their 5th grade transcripts. Did I also mention that they crushed FSA in 7v7 indoor?
                  i bet the parents of this group truely believe all their daughters are ALL D1 scholarship players!!!! its called dillusional parenting!

Comment

i bet the parents of this group truely believe all their daughters are ALL D1 scholarship players!!!! its called dillusional parenting!
                    that's why they call them Kool aid drinkers

Comment

It's pretty easy to look up, sir. CJSA has a website of past champs. 2 medals and 2 tee shirts.... no need to be. It wasn't about the teams success that is why I posted, but the change in the kids in a short period. For all the chatter about the OW 06 teams success WILL change in a short couple years. It always happens and it doesn't matter the gender.
                      Tried looking it up, couldn’t find the team you’re referring to. I’ll just take your word for it. Congratulations!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X