Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP Here -
    known to some as Ginga Man. Not fake news, I am very accurate and information is verifiable. The Madison branch of Shoreline is in shambles. They brought in Neil to develop the girls program two years ago. A year later he was gone. Don't know the details but I do know he had differences with Ben and Danny. They replaced him with Shane. Shane did a decent job of pulling in high school girls but he also got the boot after one year. Since then Jamie has been trying desperately to rebuild that high school group but they just did not have the talent (nothing new) and this time they did not have the numbers. Ginger also left and I am almost certain that he is now with Rush. Either way he is also gone. They now have no girls team and the boys are almost as pathetic. They do have a strong team at U18 but the rest of the age groups are poor or don't exist. I will go way out on a limb and predict they are gone by the end of this Spring. That will be good for Premier for this market. One less crappy club charging a ton of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your response is weak, and youd never call me an ahole to my face. Im sure of that. T.
      Oh, I think I would, tough guy. And/or the other "hole" in that general area.

Comment

OP Here -
        known to some as Ginga Man. Not fake news, I am very accurate and information is verifiable. The Madison branch of Shoreline is in shambles. They brought in Neil to develop the girls program two years ago. A year later he was gone. Don't know the details but I do know he had differences with Ben and Danny. They replaced him with Shane. Shane did a decent job of pulling in high school girls but he also got the boot after one year. Since then Jamie has been trying desperately to rebuild that high school group but they just did not have the talent (nothing new) and this time they did not have the numbers. Ginger also left and I am almost certain that he is now with Rush. Either way he is also gone. They now have no girls team and the boys are almost as pathetic. They do have a strong team at U18 but the rest of the age groups are poor or don't exist. I will go way out on a limb and predict they are gone by the end of this Spring. That will be good for Premier for this market. One less crappy club charging a ton of money.

Ginga man, where have you been? Did you take a year off between posts?

Comment

Ginga man, where have you been? Did you take a year off between posts?
          I have been quietly at your side. Always watching and working behind the scenes.

Comment

Red Charger guy lives on the shoreline? Oy vey

Comment

Name the place shytstain.

Comment

Connecticut SportsPlex 7 AM Saturday

Comment

are you related to Red Charger Guy?

Comment

Connecticut SportsPlex 7 AM Saturday
                    I will bring the body bag for you. I hope you like pink.

Comment

they don't put the heat on at the sportsplex so make sure we wear your muffler and mittens.

Comment

Tough guy ... just be there and stop your yapping

Leave your purse at the front desk

Comment

Tough guy ... just be there and stop your yapping

Leave your purse at the front desk
                          Done and done.

Comment

Maybe if they realize they are in the US and name their teams something that people can relate to, they might have a chance. Just gives you a peek into the thinking of the club and why they cant connect with their customers. We are USA, not Europe.

Comment

they don't put the heat on at the sportsplex so make sure we wear your muffler and mittens.
                              Id pay to see these two in blow up sumo suits on that crappy turf. Tjat would fill the parking lot

Comment

OP Here -
                                See! This is more like how your original message should have read. Bashing at its best. However, these clubs dont die and they dont shutdown. They get reincarnated. All the mediocre talent in CT needs a place to play. Every spring the bottom 1/3 of a team goes to find a new home because they are not recognized for their true talent at their current club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X