Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoreline FC

Shoreline have officially shut down operations for their girls at their Madison branch. Boys only club now. Most likely will shut down all operations at the end of the Spring. Poorly managed club that continued to bring in recreational players to fill rosters. This should be a cautionary tale of how not to run a club.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shoreline have officially shut down operations for their girls at their Madison branch. Boys only club now. Most likely will shut down all operations at the end of the Spring. Poorly managed club that continued to bring in recreational players to fill rosters. This should be a cautionary tale of how not to run a club.
    And why do you care? Ahole

Comment

Ben ran this club into the ground. They had some good teams and good coaches. Went for the easy money quickly and now the club is going belly up. They will not be able to recover, their reputation is shot.

Comment

And why do you care? Ahole
        Are you 9? Why do you think insulting people is useful? Sorry your club tanked.

Comment

Are you 9? Why do you think insulting people is useful? Sorry your club tanked.
          seriously, all this rubbernecking is good?

Comment

seriously, all this rubbernecking is good?
            A big part of TS is entertainment and Im sure there's some of that. But some people want info and impart useful info here too. A club tanking is a lesson for parents (learn what to watch out for, signals of trouble) and clubs (what not to do or what to do better).

Comment

Why all these lies for one small club. Please come on this TS forum and bash all you want but putting fake information out is beneath even those on this forum.

Comment

Why all these lies for one small club. Please come on this TS forum and bash all you want but putting fake information out is beneath even those on this forum.
                clearly you've spent no time on this forum then

Comment

I know nothing of that club, so please refute the original assertion and tell us what is really going on there.

Comment

I know nothing of that club, so please refute the original assertion and tell us what is really going on there.
                    There was no evidence provided initially for the initial post. No need to refute it. What is really going on is you are an a--hole spreading false information.

Comment

There was no evidence provided initially for the initial post. No need to refute it. What is really going on is you are an a--hole spreading false information.
                      So is the girls side of Madison shut down or not

Comment

You got the wrong guy, i just asked whats really going on there. Your response is weak, and youd never call me an ahole to my face. Im sure of that. Too bad your club seems to be drowning, maybe you should take your kid to try jazz dance.

Comment

So is the girls side of Madison shut down or not
                          No girls teams registered with CCSL for Spring so I would say yes.

Comment

and you are doing the same - claiming something with no proof

Comment

and you are doing the same - claiming something with no proof
                              What did I claim? I just said there was no proof of Shoreline's demise that the OP initiated. If you want proof. go check website. no mention of the shutdown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X