Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes drugs for you azzwipe. You have mental issues. First you call me names, now you knock my parenting? What are you 5? Tell you what, drop your number and we will go from there. Otherwise keep your idiotic comments to yourself before I hunt your azz down.
    Masterful piece of adult behavior here, masterful. I bet the family is so proud of you that they give you beer money to go out so you don't have to waste time watching them ride the bench at Portland.

Comment

lets get back to the original question. worst coach at OW
      Whichever coach is drool boy.

Comment

does EB still run the 3v3 5v5 with a nuetral in ever training session and nevers works on the technical aspects of the game? FYI he's been doing the same old training sessions for years.

Comment

Worst coach at OW ?

Masterful piece of adult behavior here, masterful. I bet the family is so proud of you that they give you beer money to go out so you don't have to waste time watching them ride the bench at Portland.
          So what you're saying then is that you're too much of a puss then to give me your number? Figured as much. But you are amazing with putdowns. Get your practice beating down your fat wife and nonathletic kids?

Comment

does EB still run the 3v3 5v5 with a nuetral in ever training session and nevers works on the technical aspects of the game? FYI he's been doing the same old training sessions for years.
            that's the one where the players face the opposing goal, then all turn around 180 degrees and start passing the ball backwards.

Comment

Yes, same thing. It eats up "training" time. Also, it helps reinforce OW's philosophy to pass only sideways and backwards and to de-emphasize confidence, taking defenders on 1v1 and 1v2, and to shut down any thought of using passing lanes to move the ball forwards.

Comment

So what you're saying then is that you're too much of a puss then to give me your number? Figured as much. But you are amazing with putdowns. Get your practice beating down your fat wife and nonathletic kids?
                This tool is a number, the number 2.

Comment

does he still show up late and or leave early still? did that years ago when my daughter played for him.

Comment

does he still show up late and or leave early still? did that years ago when my daughter played for him.
                    Shows up right on time. Never leaves early.

Comment

Shows up right on time. Never leaves early.
                      a good coach shows up early and is ready for the kids.

Comment

a good coach shows up early and is ready for the kids.
                        He is ready, the practices are canned and pretty straight forward. Aside from tossing down cones, there's not much else to do.

Comment

He is ready, the practices are canned and pretty straight forward. Aside from tossing down cones, there's not much else to do.
                          Right. Not much to prepare for. Have them kick the ball sideways and backwards. Tell the kids they stink, until they are getting the passing correct, then wonder why it took them so long. Then, put them in the all-too-familiar small sided passing-backwards game. Tell them how much they stink until they finally do something right, and then berate them for taking too long. Repeat every practice.

Comment

Right. Not much to prepare for. Have them kick the ball sideways and backwards. Tell the kids they stink, until they are getting the passing correct, then wonder why it took them so long. Then, put them in the all-too-familiar small sided passing-backwards game. Tell them how much they stink until they finally do something right, and then berate them for taking too long. Repeat every practice.
                            Ha. I figured this was just some FSA or BS troll, but he's got EB spot on. I'm probably on the sidelines with this joker a fair bit.

Comment

Biggest head with no hair by far TS, pompous arse

Comment

how about SC 05 boys. not good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X