•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like he's received worse beatdowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dClyH8ZJqYI

Admittedly I was not at the game but I could kind of understand it if it happened in the heat of the moment, but to wait until after the game is over and then attack the coach suggest some serious mental health issues.

Comment

Admittedly I was not at the game but I could kind of understand it if it happened in the heat of the moment, but to wait until after the game is over and then attack the coach suggest some serious mental health issues.
      That's called premeditation. Everyone needs to share the article on social media to make sure everyone knows this loser's face.

Comment

That's called premeditation. Everyone needs to share the article on social media to make sure everyone knows this loser's face.

That is a great idea. Post it under Wilton Board of ED and AD as "OOPS we made a mistake listening to this nutjob!

Comment

As usual, TS does not concern itself with facts. Facts are:

The kid in question quit at the end of the regular season two years ago as a result of ongoing issues with the coach at that time. She had already committed to BC for lax, which is her main sport.

Her parents, along with a group 2-3 families, brought the issue with the then coach and athletic director to the board of education. The coach, who was a good coach who had experienced some difficulty transitioning from coaching club to coaching girls HS soccer by all accounts, was not retained (and probably would not have come back anyway).

The kid in question then attended Taft last year and played both soccer and lacrosse there. A new girls soccer coach (who had previously assistant coached under JS and was the expected choice when JS resigned in 2015) was hired, and there were no issues. Parents behaved, kids behaved, overachieved.

The kid in question returned to Wilton HS this year for her senior year and was allowed to return to soccer team under current coach.

Of course this is a Wilton problem, but it is also a privileged Fairfield County problem and in some respects a national problem. We have placed too big a value on athletic accomplishment and ceased to maintain perspective and be civil with one another when faced with disagreement or adversity. Not one person on this board should be on a high horse and say this does not happen where they live. It may not be happening on an athletic field, but it is happening elsewhere in your community, be it in person on online.
          Your quibble is mid vs end of season. I Noticed you left out that she quit before the playoffs. You also left out it was to support the other quitter #facts

To paraphrase Bill Shakespeare... Something is rotten in Wilton

Comment

I’ll give you a little heads up as a former teacher of South Kent.
            If a Kid returns back to a public school from very expensive private school like a Taft, there’s a 99% chance she was told to withdraw instead of being kicked out! It’s her Senior year right? Something smells real bad about that story.

Just sayin.
            That's not true ... there's lots of reasons: money, not a good fit, drugs, missing friends and family, roommate issues

Comment

Father was D1 hockey player and in minor leagues: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...y.php?pid=1518
              Spent 8 years in the minors making no money before realizing he wasnt good enough ..... no wonder he is an angry little elf. Trying to get precious over the hump I guess.

Comment

Looks like he's received worse beatdowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dClyH8ZJqYI
                What a pathetic hockey fight ..... he fell over without throwing a single punch. I bet the fat Ludlowe coach pounded him.

Comment

Spent 8 years in the minors making no money before realizing he wasnt good enough ..... no wonder he is an angry little elf. Trying to get precious over the hump I guess.
                  Named his daughter after a hockey club. No wonder she can fight.

Comment

$1000 he uses CTE defense

Comment

So the kid left Wilton HS to attend a private school for 1 year and then returned to Wilton HS? What the heck are these people doing?
                      He must not have liked the coach there either but Taft's leadership isn't gutless like Wilton's is.

He looks like a douche too.

Comment

That is a great idea. Post it under Wilton Board of ED and AD as "OOPS we made a mistake listening to this nutjob!
                        I'm sure the board is well aware of the situation at this point

Comment

That's not true ... there's lots of reasons: money, not a good fit, drugs, missing friends and family, roommate issues
                          I don't believe she lived at the school. Cross that off the list. What a waste of money to go to an elitist private school that costs as much per year as most private universities only to go back to public school for her degree. Talk about burning cash. Anything for our little thuglette..

Comment

Wow!!! Why would you add Drugs into it? Now I’m really interested to know.

Comment

Wow!!! Why would you add Drugs into it? Now I’m really interested to know.
                              It's a possible reason not an actual reason. Drugs are rampant at prep school.

Comment

Father was D1 hockey player and in minor leagues: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...y.php?pid=1518
                                Guy probably was in some fights over the course of his career....probably missing some teeth too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X