Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More and more players will come each year and the noncompetitive kids will be pushed down to NPL. Hopefully the coaches do the right thing and take the BEST players every year!

I am curious as to why you think 'more and more players will come each year'? Your club is unable to attract a large portion of the elite talent in a 8 county radius of Brandon now. Many of your new players are from Naples, S Fl., Jacksonville or teams that fell apart who didn't have much in the way of competitive options. I actually think after this year you will be losing players. Have you looked around? Being a part of a dysfunctional club and/ or team is a nightmare no one wants and is counterproductive to all goals an elite player has. Who in their right mind, who had options, would come to that?

Comment

I am curious as to why you think 'more and more players will come each year'? Your club is unable to attract a large portion of the elite talent in a 8 county radius of Brandon now. Many of your new players are from Naples, S Fl., Jacksonville or teams that fell apart who didn't have much in the way of competitive options. I actually think after this year you will be losing players. Have you looked around? Being a part of a dysfunctional club and/ or team is a nightmare no one wants and is counterproductive to all goals an elite player has. Who in their right mind, who had options, would come to that?
      Just for kicks, bring your princess by next year and see if she makes the team. You can be one of the MANY parents last year after finding out their daughter didn't make the "a" squad to say, "we never really considered WFF anyway". You can then visit this blog more often and offer your uneducated POV.

There exists no club where all members are happy because all players aren't satisfied with their standing within their team. That's life baby, drink it up. BTW, if you're not playing ECNL....you're not playing at the highest club level. Fact......shhhh, just don't tell your daughter. We can also let all our WFF boys 14 and up their better off here than a DA.....see, same joke.

Comment

I think you do not have a good understanding. There are 30 kids from Florida that made the regional teams. 10 come from VSI WFF. So *** are you talking about?

Comment

Just for kicks, bring your princess by next year and see if she makes the team. You can be one of the MANY parents last year after finding out their daughter didn't make the "a" squad to say, "we never really considered WFF anyway". You can then visit this blog more often and offer your uneducated POV.

There exists no club where all members are happy because all players aren't satisfied with their standing within their team. That's life baby, drink it up. BTW, if you're not playing ECNL....you're not playing at the highest club level. Fact......shhhh, just don't tell your daughter. We can also let all our WFF boys 14 and up their better off here than a DA.....see, same joke.
          Highest club level, that is a Joke. The WFF teams are not even close to elite. They are simply not competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            highest club level, that is a joke. The wff teams are not even close to elite. They are simply not competitive.
            ok bring your team over anytime and lets play big mouth..lets see what ya got..bet ya wont reply..let me know what age group girls or even boys and i will set it up,lets do this.

Comment

Highest club level, that is a Joke. The WFF teams are not even close to elite. They are simply not competitive.
              Signed....

Parent of kid who can't make a team.

Comment

ok bring your team over anytime and lets play big mouth..lets see what ya got..bet ya wont reply..let me know what age group girls or even boys and i will set it up,lets do this.
                Come enter Florida tournaments and let's see what you think you have. Invite teams to scrimmage. We will all come.

Comment

I think you do not have a good understanding. There are 30 kids from Florida that made the regional teams. 10 come from VSI WFF. So *** are you talking about?

Most kids don't even go to Odp tryouts so lots of kids would take spots offered and others not even seen so using Odp as the mark pint is pointless unless everyone goes

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    most kids don't even go to odp tryouts so lots of kids would take spots offered and others not even seen so using odp as the mark pint is pointless unless everyone goes
                    the ones that dont go are not good enough to make the team,,you cant tell me some one who loves the game and is good enough would not try out for odp..what are u smokin ..you have no clue.go back under your rock,,

Comment

Most kids don't even go to Odp tryouts so lots of kids would take spots offered and others not even seen so using Odp as the mark pint is pointless unless everyone goes

Dude you are clueless. How about this?

WFF has more players represented in all of the following then ANY club in Florida:

Regional Teams (ODP)
                      US Federation Training
                      Nike ID2 Camps

That ought to cover it. That is every single avenue to the Regional and National teams in the country.

The best players play at WFF...you can cry and whine all you want. I really do not care. Year after year I will waych as WFF piles up accolades for its players and college soccer scholarships. You just keep sitting on the sideline because its where you belong. It is probably why you are so jealous in the first place. LOL

Comment

Is Mac still with the club?
                        If you belonged to the club you would all ready know that answer!

Comment

Signed....

Parent of kid who can't make a team.
                          Girls soccer is irrelevant..... lets talk real soccer please. The WFF U18 boys are the bomb:)

Comment

Girls soccer is irrelevant..... lets talk real soccer please. The WFF U18 boys are the bomb:)
                            Signed......

Parent who's SON plays for a girls club!

Comment

Signed......

Parent who's SON plays for a girls club!
                              and there is the PROBLEM!!! But it is coming to an end, specially with moron parents as yourself!! ENCL going bye,bye.....

Comment

and there is the PROBLEM!!! But it is coming to an end, specially with moron parents as yourself!! ENCL going bye,bye.....
                                Hahaha!!! You are funny. Don't hold your breath?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X