Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy there. Happens to everyone. A different club asked us to reschedule their game because they didn’t have enough players for the scheduled game. Our coach agreed. I’m a Timbers Alliance parent and still think gps has gotten the shaft many times from oysa. Pretty please be nice so we don’t lose one of the last good teams in Oysa! This is youth soccer. Nothing to get all worked up about.
    True. Games need to be rescheduled all the time due to conflicts, too many sick or injured players, too many players not wanting to drive all the way to Bend/Eugene/Medford. There is an entire OYSA policy set up to penalize those missing games. However, the clubs are usually able to work out changes and agree to no penalties. When OYSA gets the schedules out so late (due to club failures to schedule fields), there will inevitably be even more conflicts. It happens.

Comment

Definitive Rankings

1. Washington Timbers

2. Eugene

2. Fc Portland Ecnl

3. CU ECNL (tied Eastside in summer)

4. Eastside

5. NEU (PDX United)

I just thought if I posted rankings for 01s I can post for 02s.

I honestly doubt fc Portland is even 2nd as it's clear they aren't beating anyone and the teams they are seem to be clearly sub par teams hiding in ecnl. No one would bet money they would beat Eugene.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2194992]Agree with the previous post-a lot of variables involved.

Here's a suggestion (near Club Sport and Blazers Training Center):
        http://sportsmedicineoregon.com/[/QUOT

What surgeon? Are you sure they are good?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2195453]
          Agree with the previous post-a lot of variables involved.

Here's a suggestion (near Club Sport and Blazers Training Center):
          http://sportsmedicineoregon.com/[/QUOT

What surgeon? Are you sure they are good?
          Check to see if Dr. Murphy is available.

Comment

1. Washington Timbers

2. Eugene

2. Fc Portland Ecnl

4. Eastside

5. NEU (PDX United)

I honestly doubt fc Portland is even 2nd as it's clear they aren't beating anyone and the teams they are seem to be clearly sub par teams hiding in ecnl. No one would bet money they would beat Eugene.
            Please list all the games since U10 where WashT 02's have beat FCP's "A" team. Won't take you long because we all know the answer is ZERO. And the majority of those games were blowouts. Just the facts.

Comment

Please list all the games since U10 where WashT 02's have beat FCP's "A" team. Won't take you long because we all know the answer is ZERO. And the majority of those games were blowouts. Just the facts.
              Please list all the games where they played after u13...oh won't take you long because we all know the answer is zero..

Now list any measurable win or accomplishment fc Portland has had since they were u10....

Says a lot about how bad fc Portland is now..just the facts.

Just look at the 01 team. Went from decent boot ballers at u10 to maybe only 5th place in state now.

Comment

02 girls

Please list all the games where they played after u13...oh won't take you long because we all know the answer is zero..

Now list any measurable win or accomplishment fc Portland has had since they were u10....

Says a lot about how bad fc Portland is now..just the facts.
                Just look at the 01 team. Went from decent boot ballers at u10 to maybe only 5th place in state now.
                We played FC Portland a couple of weeks ago and they still just play Boot ball. ..

Comment

We played FC Portland a couple of weeks ago and they still just play Boot ball. ..
                  Your cu team looks to have gotten better.

Comment

1. Washington Timbers

2. Eugene

2. Fc Portland Ecnl

4. Eastside

5. NEU (PDX United)

I like to look at this thread every once in a long while to see if there is anything new or something brewing I should know about. But then I see nonsense like this and then I click right back off. You clearly don't even know these teams or have any idea what is going on.

Comment

I like to look at this thread every once in a long while to see if there is anything new or something brewing I should know about. But then I see nonsense like this and then I click right back off. You clearly don't even know these teams or have any idea what is going on.
                      Funny funny. I heard the same thing said about you while you were ranting about how awful your kid is.

Comment

Clearly you are so stupid you don't even know what bootball is. Or you can't read and you thought the Timbers logo on the jersey's said "FC Portland".

Comment

What happened to IFC? 3 red cards, are they all from same game? Must have been quite the spectacle.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            what happened to ifc? 3 red cards, are they all from same game? Must have been quite the spectacle.
                            ifc ?

Comment

Clearly you are so stupid you don't even know what bootball is. Or you can't read and you thought the Timbers logo on the jersey's said "FC Portland".
                              Are you suggesting that FCPDX is better than Vantucky?
                              I’ve seen both teams play and it’s not even close! Those gun toting vantuckians have FCPDX beat! As painful as it is to say that. Vantucky doesn’t have another girls team in the club though.

Comment

ifc ?
                                IFC GPS DoC holds red card record in Oregon. Only a matter of time.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X