#RussianBot

Comment

Is CFC Park Open?

Comment

Is Cfc park open?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Is Cfc park open?
              What I’d like to know is how is the place now that it is most definitely open? Lol. Surface. Lighting. Parking. Anyone actually been inside?

Comment

I was at the first annual boys soccer showcase yesterday

Comment

I was at the first annual boys soccer showcase yesterday
                  And .....

Comment

They had Cfc teams split up and play games against each other in front of coaches

Comment

Congratulations to CFC United 02 Blue and CFC United 01 Black on being crowned the first ever CFC Boys College Showcase Champions at The Fieldhouse at CFC Park Thank you Academica Futebol Club Trumbull High School and CFC North NPL for participating. We hope you enjoyed our facility.

Comment

They had Cfc teams split up and play games against each other in front of coaches
                        I believe the question at hand was your thoughts on the facility. Not why you were there

Comment

It’s brand new. Surface was great. Lighting was bright and there was plenty of parking.

Comment

It’s brand new. Surface was great. Lighting was bright and there was plenty of parking.
                            The facility is looks great and should be considered comparable to FSA.. Nice indoor space with a quality surface. Two enclosed nice sized fields. Good for 9v9 or less. No seating at all for spectator which is odd.

Outdoor will be two turf fields.....and I believe they will be lighted, however I understand that permitting may be an issue.

Comment

The facility is looks great and should be considered comparable to FSA.. Nice indoor space with a quality surface. Two enclosed nice sized fields. Good for 9v9 or less. No seating at all for spectator which is odd.

Outdoor will be two turf fields.....and I believe they will be lighted, however I understand that permitting may be an issue.
                              I heard no lights for outdoor.

Comment

I heard no lights for outdoor.
                                No lights outdoors? What?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X