Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OP is asking about the stars of mass girls 2003 top teams. Their parents (da & ecnl & Npl) have been dropping hints of superiority on TS about which team is better. This thread is to discuss that one particular age group at Stars.
    You guys are sick

Comment

If the OP had an accurate title I wouldn't have read it. Hopefully girl's parents will extend us the courtesy of identifying threads about slow, unathletic soccer as such so we don't waste valuable time on them.
      Ha you D$&K. You got the mike dropped on you several times now. But your the one with the slow son playing stars boys ecnl. If he was anything then he would be at revs or bolts but you alwready know that. Besides NO one in this country cares about boys soccer

Comment

Ha you D$&K. You got the mike dropped on you several times now. But your the one with the slow son playing stars boys ecnl. If he was anything then he would be at revs or bolts but you alwready know that. Besides NO one in this country cares about boys soccer
        Girl parents are cute. My son is on the Revs. I thought this was a boys 03 discussion. Maybe you parents should video girl games and watch them back in fast forward to make it a little more interesting.

Comment

Girl parents are cute. My son is on the Revs. I thought this was a boys 03 discussion. Maybe you parents should video girl games and watch them back in fast forward to make it a little more interesting.
          Serious question, not intended to be argumentative. When you make remarks like that, what are you hoping to accomplish? Roughly half of the Earth's population is born female. Some of them find themselves enjoying soccer. Do you actually expect parents to tell their daughters they can't play because it's not as exciting for them to watch? Parents love their daughters as much as you love your son. Telling her she shouldn't love something because boys are better at it makes me sad, and it makes me feel sad that their are still people who think this way in 2018.

Comment

Actually it's less sad and more funny that this person thinks that, compared to the rest of the world, anyone thinks American soccer is worth watching. Trust me, no one cares one tiny bit about boys DA soccer outside of this bubble. In this country, boys soccer is viewed as the "sport" for sissies who can't play American football and this POS makes himself feel better by putting down females. Which is funny, considering male soccer players can't get the time of day from any girls, who are too busy flirting with the real football players. Don't let this sad soul worry you one bit.

Comment

Actually it's less sad and more funny that this person thinks that, compared to the rest of the world, anyone thinks American soccer is worth watching. Trust me, no one cares one tiny bit about boys DA soccer outside of this bubble. In this country, boys soccer is viewed as the "sport" for sissies who can't play American football and this POS makes himself feel better by putting down females. Which is funny, considering male soccer players can't get the time of day from any girls, who are too busy flirting with the real football players. Don't let this sad soul worry you one bit.
              You're a bigger pig than the guy you replied to. Your daughter (and those of others) are only interested in the big, dumb jock guys? Always going for the high school QB? I'd like to give my daughter a little more credit in 2018.

Comment

You're a bigger pig than the guy you replied to. Your daughter (and those of others) are only interested in the big, dumb jock guys? Always going for the high school QB? I'd like to give my daughter a little more credit in 2018.
                They don’t call them the foot fairies for no reason.

Comment

Serious question, not intended to be argumentative. When you make remarks like that, what are you hoping to accomplish? Roughly half of the Earth's population is born female. Some of them find themselves enjoying soccer. Do you actually expect parents to tell their daughters they can't play because it's not as exciting for them to watch? Parents love their daughters as much as you love your son. Telling her she shouldn't love something because boys are better at it makes me sad, and it makes me feel sad that their are still people who think this way in 2018.
                  I'm all for girls playing and enjoying soccer. I just don't want to waste time with parents that make it out to be something it's not.

Comment

So girls are whores looking to be dominated by big, macho football players? I get it now.

Comment

They don’t call them the foot fairies for no reason.
                      Just absurd. Really good high school soccer players do just fine with the ladies.

Comment

Stereotype much? Not all football players are big, dumb jocks. Just as much of a pig as I apparently am for stereotyping.

Comment

Thank you for starting a well titled girls only thread. I didn't click on that one. Y'all enjoy yourselves lamenting endlessly in that new thread.

Comment

I certainly don't expect much from this site, but every post in this thread is a bit stupider than the one that preceded it.

Comment

I certainly don't expect much from this site, but every post in this thread is a bit stupider than the one that preceded it.
                              Interestingly enough you lived up to your own assessment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X