Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Idk - seems Brady showed his age - unable to scramble to receive that pass or to get out of bounds late in the game, ball knocked from his hands and on the other side the #2 QB making the same plays. It was and in your face back and forth and The Eagles coach showed Bill that his team can complete the plays the Pats could not.
    http://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/20...-catch-eagles/
    Ran Welker out of town for same thing. What goes around....

Zero running game for Pat's. Eagles better team. Pat's will be back next season.

Comment

Cuz he's a loser or at least he was on Sunday. I couldn't have been happier with the results. Anybody but Kraft.
      Yeah not a Kraft fan anymore. Didn't help Breakers.

Comment

I was at the AFC Championship and it was the same way. There was zero energy in the stadium until the very end both from the players themselves and the crowd. Something simply wasn't right with this team, it was incredibly evident. At the end of the day, the better team won. It's not a stretch to conclude that much of it, at least on the defensive side, is going to be blown up and rebuilt, especially with all the coaching changes.
        Discord behind the scenes has been well publicized. I think you're right that it's had an impact on he general mood of the squad and staff.. Time to shake it up. Personally I wouldn't be sad if sour puss donned a new dirty old sweatshirt in NY or elsewhere.

Comment

Discord behind the scenes has been well publicized. I think you're right that it's had an impact on he general mood of the squad and staff.. Time to shake it up. Personally I wouldn't be sad if sour puss donned a new dirty old sweatshirt in NY or elsewhere.
          Yeah, I was hoping that might be the case with McDaniels not confirming the Indy job, but it was just announced. You have to figure both him and Patricia will take a few assistants along.

Comment

Meh, Coordinators going is nothing new, and none of them ever pan out.

I'm no Pats fan, but pencil them in with another 12-4 season even if Elmer Fudd is the OC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X