Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJSA background check nightmare

Can anyone please tell me why the hell CJSA makes registration so difficult? It took me an hour to update my safesport training and now can’t figure out how to coordinate CJSA registration. Why must it be so difficult? Can the CJSA braintrust get their crap together? You only have a few things to do, can you do them without making people with busy lives waste time trying to figure out something that should be so simple. So ridiculous!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone please tell me why the hell CJSA makes registration so difficult? It took me an hour to update my safesport training and now can’t figure out how to coordinate CJSA registration. Why must it be so difficult? Can the CJSA braintrust get their crap together? You only have a few things to do, can you do them without making people with busy lives waste time trying to figure out something that should be so simple. So ridiculous!
    Because you are a stupidfuk

Comment

The dumfuks are the CJSA. They demand that all clubs that had been running their own systems for years/decades switch to a new program that costs everybody more money and is much harder to use by clubs and parents. 6 months later they tell us just kidding, we are changing to a new one that is totally different and will cost you more money and will require you all to learn computer science. It’s so difficult that CJSA hires someone full time to try and help. Parents give up trying to register and clubs are left flying in the wind. Stack sucks, Blue Sombrero Sucks, CJSA sucks!

Comment

The dumfuks are the CJSA. They demand that all clubs that had been running their own systems for years/decades switch to a new program that costs everybody more money and is much harder to use by clubs and parents. 6 months later they tell us just kidding, we are changing to a new one that is totally different and will cost you more money and will require you all to learn computer science. It’s so difficult that CJSA hires someone full time to try and help. Parents give up trying to register and clubs are left flying in the wind. Stack sucks, Blue Sombrero Sucks, CJSA sucks!
        More money for them for doing nothing but selling your personal data!

Comment

More money for them for doing nothing but selling your personal data!
          Cjsa is run by morons

Comment

Yes because the exec director at cjsa weird tech friend is one who made and sold software. Collusion.

Comment

Yes because the exec director at cjsa weird tech friend is one who made and sold software. Collusion.
              The one with the pierced nips and the kock ring?

Comment

Ask Tom Simmons from Simmons SC how to navigate it. Heard it wasn't difficult for him at all...

Comment

They aren’t seriously still around, are they?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X