Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA- Failing soccer academy?

In all seriousness, what is going on at FSA? All their good coaches are gone, they are having a hard time filling roster spots. I predict less than 3 years before they go under.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In all seriousness, what is going on at FSA? All their good coaches are gone, they are having a hard time filling roster spots. I predict less than 3 years before they go under.
    Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Its been a tough and weird year for a lot of clubs. Yes FSA has had coaches leave, no different from other clubs. Not everybody likes their boss. Thats life. Filling rosters on the other hand I think has a lot to do with covid and the uncertainty of what the rest of the year has. I assume many clubs are having similar issues. FSA isnt going anywhere.

Comment

FSA not going anywhere. However, they have taken massive hit to coaching staff. They will have very hard time going 3 teams deep in each age group.

Comment

Who did FSA lose?

CC? Gone two years. Complete waste. Never paid attention to anything at FSA, just collected a check.

AD? Couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, really struggled to help players learn new things.

Who else?

Comment

Who did FSA lose?

CC? Gone two years. Complete waste. Never paid attention to anything at FSA, just collected a check.

AD? Couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, really struggled to help players learn new things.

Who else?
            Wow....if I go back a few years, those coaches were being praised as great technical coaches.

Comment

Wow....if I go back a few years, those coaches were being praised as great technical coaches.
              I’m sure mick will be lampooned when he is gone too.

Comment

Yeah, by themselves and people who think accents = quality coaching?!

Comment

They seem to be getting younger especially on the girls side with BS JT JP MMH Lets see what they can do given some time

Comment

FSA not going anywhere. However, they have taken massive hit to coaching staff. They will have very hard time going 3 teams deep in each age group.
                    looks like they have 40+ teams so far

Comment

That doesn't mean there's depth - that's 20 teams per gender from 2011 to 2003s.

Comment

That doesn't mean there's depth - that's 20 teams per gender from 2011 to 2003s.
                        wow a mathmufukintician

Comment

They have never had depth at FSA .... its why they play like they do. They just want bodies with checks.

Comment

no club in this state has depth...

Comment

Looks can be misleading. They have 40 teams listed but some of the state teams have 6-8 kids on the roster and the NPL teams have 10-12. The owners told some coaches if the do not fill their rosters with 18 kids they will cut their pay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X