Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the truth. Except for this past year. No tryouts.
    we have several new players on our united team without tryouts and based on recommendations. don't know who recommended the one who played OW DA last year but they need their head examined.

Comment

we have several new players on our united team without tryouts and based on recommendations. don't know who recommended the one who played OW DA last year but they need their head examined.
      I know exactly which one you are talking about .... Was a little surprised myself on that one. Looks the part but as soon as the practice starts, leaves you scratching your head a lot.

Comment

I know exactly which one you are talking about .... Was a little surprised myself on that one. Looks the part but as soon as the practice starts, leaves you scratching your head a lot.
        Try Head ‘N Shoulders you pompous douche. Leave the kid alone, you guys are fûcking ruthless.

Comment

What do you stand there watching practice? Havent you ever heard of letting the kids just have their time without being the f-cking wackjob dad staring at everyone? They're 13, not 9 years old anymore.

Comment

Conversely, on some teams there are players that expressed interest in joining a team who are better than current players and I’m scratching my head as to why they weren’t taken.

Comment

What do you stand there watching practice? Havent you ever heard of letting the kids just have their time without being the f-cking wackjob dad staring at everyone? They're 13, not 9 years old anymore.
              Sorry your kid cant cut it and is getting exposed .... this aint GDAP or GAL anymore sister! Get used to being critiqued on the big girls teams.

Comment

Worry about your own club. We are fine. Training is actually training where we are. Go kick ball far, chase after it at your club. Sorry a zz people who never walked the walk worrying about our league. Sheep
                LOL the kool-aid must taste real good to you or your kid is on the bottom half of the 24 player roster. Not only is the league bad they bring u littles to add to an already over crowed practice but ok dad who stands on the fence watching every detail explain how that training is good

Comment

has the coach figured out yet which position he is going to hide her at? because she is AWFUL

Comment

has the coach figured out yet which position he is going to hide her at? because she is AWFUL
                    Whatever position your unskilled, fat aśs daughter plays, that’s a great spot, in fact, it would certainly be an upgrade.

Comment

Whatever position your unskilled, fat aśs daughter plays, that’s a great spot, in fact, it would certainly be an upgrade.
                      did we hit a nerve dad?

Comment

What team is this awful girl on

Comment

Who is everyone hating on ?

Comment

Who is everyone hating on ?
                            Some poor young kid who people think isn’t as good as their kid at this game where you kick a ball.

Comment

You can always count on TS to take a left hand turn to sh!tsville at some point.

Comment

Is this the 2007 United team? Geez... gonna be a rough year with those parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X