Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginga/Fury/OW/Stars Dad needs his own thread

Here you go fella. Since you’ve highjacked soccer boards from two states and multiple threads, I wanted to help you stay organized and have a dedicated thread.

This will allow you to have all of your snarky responses in one place. We could even consider starting a similar thread on the Mass board.

I’d encourage you to use this thread to keep everyone posted on your superstar’s progress. I’d also suggest that this would be an appropriate place to belittle her future teammates as well

I’ve also set this thread to be able to take voice based posts. This way when you are driving to and from Lancaster you could keep everyone updated on how these girls dominate the Mass kids in training

Hate me now love me later

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here you go fella. Since you’ve highjacked soccer boards from two states and multiple threads, I wanted to help you stay organized and have a dedicated thread.

This will allow you to have all of your snarky responses in one place. We could even consider starting a similar thread on the Mass board.

I’d encourage you to use this thread to keep everyone posted on your superstar’s progress. I’d also suggest that this would be an appropriate place to belittle her future teammates as well

I’ve also set this thread to be able to take voice based posts. This way when you are driving to and from Lancaster you could keep everyone updated on how these girls dominate the Mass kids in training

Hate me now love me later

Savage! He wants the attention and just got it!!

Comment

😆😆😆😆 thanks for the laugh

Comment

Hey Crazy Dads!

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes!

Good look up in Mass. Maybe tryout for PDA next year if this doesn't work out? About the same commute.

Comment

This is also a place for you to burn bridges with the remaining CT clubs that you haven’t run through yet.

Commenting on CFC’s plans going forward is a great example

Just keep digging the hole man, I assume you must work for yourself because based on your behavior on these boards you are unemployable

Comment

This is also a place for you to burn bridges with the remaining CT clubs that you haven’t run through yet.

Commenting on CFC’s plans going forward is a great example

Just keep digging the hole man, I assume you must work for yourself because based on your behavior on these boards you are unemployable
            Obviously they burned their OW and CFC bridges. I'm assuming FSA was deemed "not good enough" for them? Why not World Class? Not as far (depending on where they live)and its a good club.

Comment

Obviously they burned their OW and CFC bridges. I'm assuming FSA was deemed "not good enough" for them? Why not World Class? Not as far (depending on where they live)and its a good club.
              Because they wouldn’t stand out.

Comment

Because they wouldn’t stand out.
                duh should have though of that :) So what about Stars? Are their two teams more watered down, making it easier to get a spot, get what they wanted, and (theoretically) stand out?

Comment

duh should have though of that :) So what about Stars? Are their two teams more watered down, making it easier to get a spot, get what they wanted, and (theoretically) stand out?
                  Blue is the top dog with talent

Comment

Blue is the top dog with talent
                    It's all watered down chief. They collect checks up there as well. Two full ECNL teams?

Comment

Cfc

FC Stars is watered down? They win games. CFC 2006 and 2007 doesn't. The CFC 2006 ecnl team is in the same class as Yankee, Ginga and Sporting 2006 teams at best. They have basically kept the same arsenal team together since u10 and barely added anyone. They have never been very good. They wouldnt win the EDP league.

Comment

FC Stars is watered down? They win games. CFC 2006 and 2007 doesn't. The CFC 2006 ecnl team is in the same class as Yankee, Ginga and Sporting 2006 teams at best. They have basically kept the same arsenal team together since u10 and barely added anyone. They have never been very good. They wouldnt win the EDP league.
                        Don't' read too much into 06 and 07 numbers. HS+ is where the rubber hits the road. Also those grades were most likely to have some players in GDA because players didn't have to make HS choices yet. Now that is gone there is some shifting going on at most clubs.

Comment

Yankee and Ginga 06 is downright terrible. Smokin’ crack at lunch again?

Comment

Soccer

CT Rush Elite is the best 2006 team in CT right now And it probably isn't close. 5-6 of their players would start on CFC if they were looking for the best players. Rush is doing a good job keeping them together so far and getting them into high end tourneys. I would guess some of those kids may bolt to ECNL though.

Comment

Soccer

You are nuts. I do realize those other clubs are local clubs. I am not even talking them up.
                              More of a diss on CFC. The CFC 2006 team would never play those local teams. CT Rush Elite would definitely expose them. And the other top tier local teams that I mentioned would be right with them in a game. The Oakwood 2006 was the best 2006 team. But had a lot of 2007 players. The CFC team is garbage. Nothing but left over Arsenal parents pretending the training will make them better some day. The only way that team improves is to get rid of half their team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X