Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you actually take pleasure in seeing these kids lose and that the parents are disappointed. I think it says quite a bit about you too.
    If parents self esteem is effected by the win/loss record of their U13 girls soccer team, I not only take pleasure in it, i take great pleasure in it. But the point of my post was the lack of development for the U13 team.

Comment

The 02s are leaving because Everson isn't going to be their coach. He will have the 03s. They're not happy with the change so the top players went to United. I'm not sure who will be left for him to recruit after United and Arsenal swipes everyone up. Scp players perhaps?

Comment

The 02s are leaving because Everson isn't going to be their coach. He will have the 03s. They're not happy with the change so the top players went to United. I'm not sure who will be left for him to recruit after United and Arsenal swipes everyone up. Scp players perhaps?
        If true, this says that the program at Ginga starts and ends with Everson. Ginga as a club may not really have any true presence. Says a lot about Everson the coach, but a lot less about Everson the club leader and marketing leader.

Comment

Gingas 2 best 02s didnt go to united
          Funny how the best didnt go but they still had players make that united team

Comment

Everson is indeed coaching the 2002 and the 2003 team next year. Fact. Having said that he has a very loyal group of very good coaches. Ginga is a very friendly environment and if anything Everson lacks the heartlessness that so many other clubs have. Ginga is all about development. The current U13 team is a product of development. You don't win like they do without it. Most of those kids have been with Everson for many years. The club is more than this U13 team. It's a great local option and he has indoor, Winter and Summer covered.

Comment

Everson is indeed coaching the 2002 and the 2003 team next year. Fact. Having said that he has a very loyal group of very good coaches. Ginga is a very friendly environment and if anything Everson lacks the heartlessness that so many other clubs have. Ginga is all about development. The current U13 team is a product of development. You don't win like they do without it. Most of those kids have been with Everson for many years. The club is more than this U13 team. It's a great local option and he has indoor, Winter and Summer covered.
              According to the Ginga parents, he isn't. Maybe you folks from Ginga need to clear that up.

Comment

Then your definition of best and my definition of the best are different. They most definitely signed for the upcoming season. They would be stupid not to. He can't offer them ECNL/NPL.

Comment

Not a Ginga person but there's zero need to be giving your two cents on which players you consider to be the best. In the 2002s alone, Ginga had 1 make ECNL and 3 make NPL. That's more than some CFC branches can claim! Good for the kids and good for the program that they were prepared to compete at the next level.

Not everyone is interested in the travel, expense and commitment involved in true regional soccer but if that's your goal then 9th grade is the time to make the jump. Soccer unlike swimming and track is subjective, there was heavy competition to make those teams so the staff clearly saw something that they could work with. Good luck to the kids next season.

Comment

I'd put Andrez (everson coach) up against any of the pup tents at OW, FSA or CFC. That guy is quality

Comment

Not a Ginga person but there's zero need to be giving your two cents on which players you consider to be the best. In the 2002s alone, Ginga had 1 make ECNL and 3 make NPL. That's more than some CFC branches can claim! Good for the kids and good for the program that they were prepared to compete at the next level.

Not everyone is interested in the travel, expense and commitment involved in true regional soccer but if that's your goal then 9th grade is the time to make the jump. Soccer unlike swimming and track is subjective, there was heavy competition to make those teams so the staff clearly saw something that they could work with. Good luck to the kids next season.

Someone's panties are in a bunch.

Comment

I'd put Andrez (everson coach) up against any of the pup tents at OW, FSA or CFC. That guy is quality
                        I disagree. My daughter quit Brazil CT this year because if him. Last summer, the training was awful. He spent over half the practice talking while the girls sat there instead of running practice. It seemed like he was just going through the motions for a paycheck. She found better training elsewhere for this summer.

Comment

Then your definition of best and my definition of the best are different. They most definitely signed for the upcoming season. They would be stupid not to. He can't offer them ECNL/NPL.
                          your definition is different than everybody else that they played with or against
                          i never said they didn't leave Ginga just that they didn't go to United- and the fact that others from Ginga made the ECNL team says good things about both Ginga and those players. United???not so much

Comment

your definition is different than everybody else that they played with or against
                            i never said they didn't leave Ginga just that they didn't go to United- and the fact that others from Ginga made the ECNL team says good things about both Ginga and those players. United???not so much
                            24 kids on a united team x's 2 with ECNL and npl. 48 kids. Really? Enjoy the travel to all over at double the price plus 6k and kids doing homework in cars hanging out away from home everyweek. Add is the ass whooping they take. Awesome

Comment

Save your Ginga in-fighting for the sidelines of your crappy middle school home field. No one needs to hear critical commentary of someone's middle school daughter.

I know it's hard for you people but try to show a little class.

Comment

Not the OP you responded to, but regardless of who's best on the team, Ginga has 2 other '02 players who would have likely made 02 ECNL if they were interested and had tried out, also has an 03 who made ECNL, and has another 03 who would definitely made the 03 ECNL if she had tried out. The Ginga u13s are a very strong team and the 4 02s and 1 03 who are listed on United's roster are definitely some of the strong players, but not the only players who could have made United

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X