•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Delray - Consolidated Thread

Have at it!

Comment

Rick Pabon provides the highest standards of soccer education to players and coaches through a continuous educational methodology from youth to professional level. Rick's philosophy has been developed through many years of experience, detailed analyses, and continued evolution.
      Experience :

*United States Soccer Academy
      * NOGA soccer school
      *Paul Riley's Soccer Soccer School of Excellence
      *Long Island Rough Riders / PDL
      * Post University Men's Soccer team
      *Nassau Community College Men's
      soccer
      * Brusa International
      * BFUT Instituto de Futebol
      * Boca Raton Juniors SC
      * Florida Memorial University
      * Lynn University
      * Saint Andrews Prep School
      *YSPA.ORG
      * FCB Escola
      * Vitoria FC Brazil
      *Ocala Stampede FC / PDL
      * 2DSports
      * Internationale FC / Brazil
      * Gremio. FC
      * Margate FC
      * AC Delray
      * CONCACAF Center of Training
      *Exact ID sports
      * Floridians FC / PDL
      * Floridians FC / SUNS

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Rick Pabon provides the highest standards of soccer education to players and coaches through a continuous educational methodology from youth to professional level. Rick's philosophy has been developed through many years of experience, detailed analyses, and continued evolution.
        Experience :

*United States Soccer Academy
        * NOGA soccer school
        *Paul Riley's Soccer Soccer School of Excellence
        *Long Island Rough Riders / PDL
        * Post University Men's Soccer team
        *Nassau Community College Men's
        soccer
        * Brusa International
        * BFUT Instituto de Futebol
        * Boca Raton Juniors SC
        * Florida Memorial University
        * Lynn University
        * Saint Andrews Prep School
        *YSPA.ORG
        * FCB Escola
        * Vitoria FC Brazil
        *Ocala Stampede FC / PDL
        * 2DSports
        * Internationale FC / Brazil
        * Gremio. FC
        * Margate FC
        * AC Delray
        * CONCACAF Center of Training
        *Exact ID sports
        * Floridians FC / PDL
        * Floridians FC / SUNS
        Never herd of him never ever why is he so great IS Paul Gregory there now that a name we need to hear if he is there ?

Comment

Paul Gregory is at AC Delray now he is the academy director now I think. He will be helping Steve Burgess with the program he's coaching U11 and U10 girls.

Comment

Paul is great some do not agree but he is better then most that will help your girls team and he will keep and gain players I am not in that area and I am not will to travel that far this year my child is only 9 I will wait a year !

Comment

Dangit!! We just signed with another club.

Comment

Fernando Valenzuela is that who we are talking about he ran the YMCA for a while also
                South Palm Beach FC Miami-Dade Soccer League I think they only lost one game he has two kids that are great !

Comment

Well - bring your kids for training - youth development at its best - Monday thru Friday. Futsal on weds. Yes. That Fernando !

Comment

The u11 for next year that will be playing up u12 and u13 next year have kids that come from Miami, Aventura , Wellington , Boca Raton, Margate, Ft Lauderdale , lake worth and Riviera beach just to train with Fernando and Rick! Anyone who has seen this team knows who they are and why they are so good !

Comment

Paul is great some do not agree but he is better then most that will help your girls team and he will keep and gain players I am not in that area and I am not will to travel that far this year my child is only 9 I will wait a year !
                      Are you kidding me? Paul is a joke. The finally ran him out of Coral Springs as he killed the girls program last 3 years. Run if you see him, but doesn't matter delray has no serious teams anyway.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion my daughter played for Paul last year and will be playing for Paul this year in AC Delray. I feel he was great for the development of the girls at CSU and will be great for the development of the girls in AC Delray.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Paul is a joke. The finally ran him out of Coral Springs as he killed the girls program last 3 years. Run if you see him, but doesn't matter delray has no serious teams anyway.
                          He killed the girls program? What did he have to do with the girls program? He had a girls team a couple years ago that did fairly well until they got recruited to Team Boca. Watching the younger girls he coached this year, looks like they did ok.

Comment

We left Boca Rats Juniors because of incompetent people who thought that the parents could dictate the rules and regulations of the club. As the year passed, we were right and all those parents who wanted both coaches out ! Are the same parents who are leaving now to parkland and team Boca !!!
                            Margate - no problems with margate but the new president is a clown, a joke, NO Way a SocCer guy! He wants to spend more time with the rec and less with travel. They even kicked out Ceaser, they cleaned out everyone!

AC Delray - new location - same work ethic!
                            Training 5 days a week
                            Futal on weds
                            Next summer Y-league teams
                            International tournaments
                            College ID camps
                            .... More to come
                            Fernando was kicked out of Boca Juniors for failing a non-FYSA related (FL Department of Children and Families background check. Rick got Margate in trouble for using false info in his FYSA background check. Be careful what kind of influence you got for your kids. If you want your son to learn how to talk like a lonely sailor, join AC Delray.

Comment

Fernando was kicked out of Boca Juniors for failing a non-FYSA related (FL Department of Children and Families background check. Rick got Margate in trouble for using false info in his FYSA background check. Be careful what kind of influence you got for your kids. If you want your son to learn how to talk like a lonely sailor, join AC Delray.
                              Be careful with false allegations, because they may come back and bite you in the @ss!
                              From The information that we found out about the Boca juniors director of coaching was He kicked out of Two colleges !! North wood University charges : assault with a deadly weapon and Florida Memorial University for racist remarks towards Jewish People. Also, He was expelled from American Heritage Prep school for assault as well. All before his 21 st birthday. This is a fact not hearsay. He's better off in a mental institution than being around young children. Be careful parents with your kids especially if he's off his medication

Comment

By false information do you mean - they spelled his name wrong ?
                                Because this was the case from what we hear ?
                                It was margate not Rick who was at fault ,.... Again. Your statements is misleading !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X