Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That has to be a record for her standards. She didn't even get a full year at Rush due to Covid.
    Perhaps she realized what a bad club it is. There's that too.

Comment

Wow, I am surprised Rush hired her.

Comment

Leave the poor woman alone. She’s a good coach. Not good for anyone that she is leaving. Just let it go.

Comment

Leave the poor woman alone. She’s a good coach. Not good for anyone that she is leaving. Just let it go.
          Did we hit a nerve

Comment

No, my conscience. Trying to understand why people enjoy other people’s pain. Wish others could too.

Comment

No need to worry about SB. This was strictly a business decision. Rush promised her the moon so they could tout they had a college soccer coach. When they could not deliver on promises SB bolted. Didn’t want to waste any more time.

Comment

No need to worry about SB. This was strictly a business decision. Rush promised her the moon so they could tout they had a college soccer coach. When they could not deliver on promises SB bolted. Didn’t want to waste any more time.
                She can do better than Rush that's for sure.

Comment

Where does she land next? Rush helped her rebuild her name post Iona. Not sure she is worth the risk. Nothing ever ends well with her it seems

Comment

Where does she land next? Rush helped her rebuild her name post Iona. Not sure she is worth the risk. Nothing ever ends well with her it seems
                    Rebuild her name - at Rush? lmao. Is this Rush posting this SB hate? Someone sure it out for her, a coach that's barely worked in the state so far.

Comment

Did she resign from Barlow as well

Comment

SB is still at JBHS. She is very well liked by the team.

Comment

SB is still at JBHS. She is very well liked by the team.
                          She won't quit on them

Comment

Did she resign from Barlow as well
                            Why should she? Lay off her Rush. Funny how the thread started going after her around the time she probably decided to leave that threadbare organization.

Comment

I don’t think it’s Rush,you must be an idiot to think Rush is going after her right after they parted ways. It’s some posers here. Possibly cfc or ac.

I am sure she’s on the here based on what some of the things said about her.

Comment

I don’t think it’s Rush,you must be an idiot to think Rush is going after her right after they parted ways. It’s some posers here. Possibly cfc or ac.

I am sure she’s on the here based on what some of the things said about her.
                                CFC, AC or any other CT club would have no beef with her as she's never worked for them. Rush would.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X