Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is CFC is the #1 scumbag club in the USA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another major problem on here is reading comprehension. It’s as if there’s a classroom full of 3rd graders posting on here. The OP clearly said they’re not disgusted. They said that some of things posted over and over again is weird, and I agree. If something isn’t funny the first time, it’s not going to become funny at some point.

You have no idea who is tearing down kids on here, my guess is it’s a small handful.
    Not op but Do you think that things are only posted once on TS? Do you think that talking about ECNL vs gal was discussed only once? Do you think that saying OW daddy coaches was said only once? Do you think that FSA sucks in ECNL was said only once? Do you think that tearing specifics kids in T’s was done only once? Dude, none of this is funny. I don’t think the OP was constantly saying the same thing to be funny. I think it’s done whenever there’s a topic that is said over and over again. Are you a hoagies guy or a sub guy??

Comment

Not op but Do you think that things are only posted once on TS? Do you think that talking about ECNL vs gal was discussed only once? Do you think that saying OW daddy coaches was said only once? Do you think that FSA sucks in ECNL was said only once? Do you think that tearing specifics kids in T’s was done only once? Dude, none of this is funny. I don’t think the OP was constantly saying the same thing to be funny. I think it’s done whenever there’s a topic that is said over and over again. Are you a hoagies guy or a sub guy??
      A spuckie in southie is the best. just saying for a friend

Comment

Dude, are you a circle jerk daddy? Dude, is CFC park open? Dude, do you like grinders? Dude, these are the types of things that serve no purpose whatsoever. All the other stuff you mention are actually debatable topics of discussion for a board like TS. Dude, see the difference?

Ramblin’ root beer

Comment

Dude, are you a circle jerk daddy? Dude, is CFC park open? Dude, do you like grinders? Dude, these are the types of things that serve no purpose whatsoever. All the other stuff you mention are actually debatable topics of discussion for a board like TS. Dude, see the difference?

Ramblin’ root beer
          hero or grinder?

Comment

Ramblin’ root beer
            cfc circle jerk daddies is definitely a debatable topic! thats the difference.

Comment

can someone please tell me what happened to the cheating CFC coaches?

Comment

can someone please tell me what happened to the cheating CFC coaches?
                They are all gathering tonight at CFC park under the lights for a coaches circle jerk meeting. Each coach needs to bring their own flash light and coach TL will be in the center with the moonlight reflecting from off his head

Comment

They are all gathering tonight at CFC park under the lights for a coaches circle jerk meeting. Each coach needs to bring their own flash light and coach TL will be in the center with the moonlight reflecting from off his head
                  Can someone please confirm if this happened 2 nights ago?

Comment

Can someone please confirm if this happened 2 nights ago?
                    it happens every night

Comment

it happens every night
                      This is true, only thing that changes is the coach they put in the middle. Apparently coach TL was a little to selfish and only pleased himself

Comment

This is true, only thing that changes is the coach they put in the middle. Apparently coach TL was a little to selfish and only pleased himself
                        Ooh, playing hard to get.

Comment

Were the circle jerk daddies able to do their meeting during the storm last week? Wondering if they were able to finish each other off. Asking for a friend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X