Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf, NEFC, Bayside Where are the Coaches

I have no idea who have the initials are listed on these threads. I wonder where we can find a list of coaches that are now with each club? So much shifting around. Parent here, looking at clubs and tryouts but cannot find on each clubs site the names and credentials of each coach.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no idea who have the initials are listed on these threads. I wonder where we can find a list of coaches that are now with each club? So much shifting around. Parent here, looking at clubs and tryouts but cannot find on each clubs site the names and credentials of each coach.
    This is RI. You have to "know a guy".

Comment

Patrick Barbosa is a fraud. AS & JM are the top girls coaches in the state. Ride the wave!!!

Comment

So immature and wrong to say a coaches name here. You give the full name of someone you feel the need to trash? Are you a drunk? If this is the kind of person who left bayside to “ride the wave” good riddens. Bayside is and always has been a quality club with good families.

Comment

Patrick Barbosa is a fraud. AS & JM are the top girls coaches in the state. Ride the wave!!!
          AS sucks balls and JM is a Pedi which is why he got fired from all his college jobs

Comment

AS sucks balls and JM is a Pedi which is why he got fired from all his college jobs
            What a disgusting lie. You hide behind your anonymous posts and degrade this entire board.

Comment

You know all these coaches are hanging out at the bar together....

Comment

You know all these coaches are hanging out at the bar together....
                Let’s hope Patrick is listening carefully to AS & JM then. Hopefully he will actually learn something about soccer. Rather than being a cheerleader. Guys a loser.

Comment

Let’s hope Patrick is listening carefully to AS & JM then. Hopefully he will actually learn something about soccer. Rather than being a cheerleader. Guys a loser.
                  Whoever wrote this is the loser. Sad and pathetic. Just shut up already.

Comment

All drama over the past two months has been created by Surf coaches and parents in order to tear down NEFC and Bayside, the biggest threats. It’s unprofessional and unethical. I’m disappointed that many Surf parents not only bought into their hype but jumped on the put down band wagon. I thought the soccer community in RI was better than this. Surf should have been asked to vacate a while ago but this negative ad campaign on TS is clearly working for them as they have a very large following of big rosters with sub par talent. It will sort itself out in a year when parents realize they were duped. But it’s very unfair to attack the coaches of Bayside.

Comment

Cc is awful

Comment

All drama over the past two months has been created by Surf coaches and parents in order to tear down NEFC and Bayside, the biggest threats. It’s unprofessional and unethical. I’m disappointed that many Surf parents not only bought into their hype but jumped on the put down band wagon. I thought the soccer community in RI was better than this. Surf should have been asked to vacate a while ago but this negative ad campaign on TS is clearly working for them as they have a very large following of big rosters with sub par talent. It will sort itself out in a year when parents realize they were duped. But it’s very unfair to attack the coaches of Bayside.
                        As long as bayside have Barbosa on their staff, then Surf will be the #1 Program for girls in the state. Barbosa has no licenses and can’t coach, makes up for it with the nonsense he shouts on the sideline.

Comment

As long as bayside have Barbosa on their staff, then Surf will be the #1 Program for girls in the state. Barbosa has no licenses and can’t coach, makes up for it with the nonsense he shouts on the sideline.
                          You sound like a scorned lover. Give it a rest.

Comment

I’m sorry your daughter didn’t get enough playing time on PB team. Let her work harder and earn her minutes rather than attack a Coach here. PB is also not the only coach on the girls side. So I’m not sure how he is responsible for all the girls teams? If running to Surf makes you feel better go. Lots of weak players went that route. Bayside will be stronger now that they don’t have those weak players.

Comment

I’m sorry your daughter didn’t get enough playing time on PB team. Let her work harder and earn her minutes rather than attack a Coach here. PB is also not the only coach on the girls side. So I’m not sure how he is responsible for all the girls teams? If running to Surf makes you feel better go. Lots of weak players went that route. Bayside will be stronger now that they don’t have those weak players.
                              I love how you then pretend to know the talent level of all the girls that went to Surf and dismiss them as weak. Talk about a scorned lover...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X