Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You nailed it. This is what the "everyone wants a trophy" crowd wants. The bar set so low that no one can fail. Might be good for selling roster spots and filling parental egos but it sux as a player development model.
    You completely missed it so I fixed it for you. Chances are you still won't get it

"Your kids are not your identity. Their athletic performance really isn’t a reflection of you. They are much more than that. And frankly, so are you"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0f831f707206b

Comment

When a DOC puts his own interests ahead of the children he is supposed to be developing then potential customers should know. That is a service this forum can offer.
      This is anonymous forum. It's filled with people like you who feel the need to "protect" people from all the pitfalls club soccer. Anything goes and does. No one should take anything posted here as gospel - there may be a few grains of legit information on here now and then, but much of it's pure entertainment and more of it is just awful. People should do their own research about clubs or coaches and reach their own conclusions. Especially when a club or individual is slammed over and over again think about the parties involved - it's someone with an agenda or vendetta (their kid got cut and they can't let it go, or one club trying to hurt a competitor)

Comment

This is anonymous forum. It's filled with people like you who feel the need to "protect" people from all the pitfalls club soccer. Anything goes and does. No one should take anything posted here as gospel - there may be a few grains of legit information on here now and then, but much of it's pure entertainment and more of it is just awful. People should do their own research about clubs or coaches and reach their own conclusions. Especially when a club or individual is slammed over and over again think about the parties involved - it's someone with an agenda or vendetta (their kid got cut and they can't let it go, or one club trying to hurt a competitor)
        Or perhaps, just perhaps, its a case of where there is smoke there is fire. Every club and it's primary drivers get their share of abuse but when that abuse is both fairly constant and fairly consistent as well as coming from obviously different sources a parent would be naïve to just chalk it off as the ranting of the loon element.

Comment

Or perhaps, just perhaps, its a case of where there is smoke there is fire. Every club and it's primary drivers get their share of abuse but when that abuse is both fairly constant and fairly consistent as well as coming from obviously different sources a parent would be naïve to just chalk it off as the ranting of the loon element.
          Obviously different sources? Now that's a good one.

Your only relentless interests are to do damage to anything you don't like with every ounce of your energy and bullying every participant into confessing that they shouldn't be participating and to admit that they are an outrageous insult to existence.

Comment

Or maybe people are trying to help others not to make the same mistake. It could be something personal, or it may be the club. Sounds like you're at a club being bashed.

Comment

Or maybe people are trying to help others not to make the same mistake. It could be something personal, or it may be the club. Sounds like you're at a club being bashed.
              Op here - not at all. But lol what club doesn't get bashed on this site? Some just get it more than others. Sometimes it's totally justified. Other times it is not and is driven by someone with a score to settle or competitor wanting to paint a club in bad light. Call me crazy - I'd rather investigate a club on my own and reach my own conclusions than rely on information on anonymous site. But if you feel the need to "save" others keep on rocking it. I'm sure the Pope is looking for new candidates for sainthood.

Comment

People trying to help others. Yep, that's what TS is all about, and you are the shining star of altruism. LMAO.

Comment

Op here - not at all. But lol what club doesn't get bashed on this site? Some just get it more than others. Sometimes it's totally justified. Other times it is not and is driven by someone with a score to settle or competitor wanting to paint a club in bad light. Call me crazy - I'd rather investigate a club on my own and reach my own conclusions than rely on information on anonymous site. But if you feel the need to "save" others keep on rocking it. I'm sure the Pope is looking for new candidates for sainthood.
                  ha ha - The Mother Theresa of Soccer :)

Comment

Most everyone seems to share a similar opinion of FM. Even his supporters admit he is not exactly a delight to deal with.

Comment

Most everyone seems to share a similar opinion of FM. Even his supporters admit he is not exactly a delight to deal with.
                      Yet players keep playing for him. The market will decide eventually. Just seems some TS poster(s) would like to hasten his demise

Comment

Yet players keep playing for him. The market will decide eventually. Just seems some TS poster(s) would like to hasten his demise
                        Since most newbies make their first club choice based almost strictly based upon convenience it is pretty safe to say that he has traditionally benefitted from his location so your point really doesn't hold much water. Where you see his issues are in player turnover which has lead to the complete lack of competitiveness the club has experienced over the past 5-6 years. He may get some players but you had better hope that the problem is he isn't keeping because if he is, the embarrassing results on the field then say he's doing an awful job developing them. Pick your poison, either way it's not pretty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X