U15 2002's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the list. About half 2003 and a couple 2004. The rest 2002s.

http://usclubsoccer.org/wp-content/u...ortland-CT.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Finally someone actually making sense on TS. The three players that are being mentioned as going on the early side to Id2 are from SSS and Stars. Those are two top clubs in MA. Why do you think those players are there or stayed there? They are really great players hoping to get better. Of course they deserve the invite and of course they are getting more exposure than some other players from other clubs. It gets old hearing that these players are only at Id2 because of their coaches not their talent.
      You had me at he first sentence and then you started spewing sh!t. SSS is nowhere near a top girls club. They have three good teams, are awful at older ages and have won nothing of significance ever. Stars are a top girls club as well as Breakers and that's about it. Does SSS get the occasional win against these clubs. of course, but please do not try and put SSS into the top girls club category. They are far from it. LL is a good recruiter and developer of little kids, but is horrendous at the older ages. Or is it that all the top SSS players leave by U14-15? You tell me. Good luck to all the girls from MA who were called into the NYT camps.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        You had me at he first sentence and then you started spewing sh!t. SSS is nowhere near a top girls club. They have three good teams, are awful at older ages and have won nothing of significance ever. Stars are a top girls club as well as Breakers and that's about it. Does SSS get the occasional win against these clubs. of course, but please do not try and put SSS into the top girls club category. They are far from it. LL is a good recruiter and developer of little kids, but is horrendous at the older ages. Or is it that all the top SSS players leave by U14-15? You tell me. Good luck to all the girls from MA who were called into the NYT camps.
        You mean the regional training centers?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          You mean the regional training centers?
          Yes, the regional national training centers. They have gotten so huge. Some clubs send half their teams.

Comment

Yes, the regional national training centers. They have gotten so huge. Some clubs send half their teams.
            That's ridiculous on average with nefc, star, FC bos, GPS, and SSS there may be as little as one per birth year up to five. It's the higher number when a new cycle like the 2005's come in. Some of the players will drop off as well. In my daughters birth year it's down to 2 from her club. It also is represebtative of big and little clubs around the region and the big club players tend to dominate. My daughter has been in for four years so I've seen the patterns. Also not all of these girls go to id2 and some id2 players don't go to this camp. The ones that do both are being looked at for the YN teams but that is really big jump and tough to get invited to.

Comment

Oakwood is not a MA team? Did you mean New England team?
              Yes to clarify, 3 MA clubs were represented with SSS, FC STARS, and NEFC/Breakers.
              There was one club from Oakwood, CT.
              In total 4 clubs from New England were represented.
              Was surprised that FC Boston/Scorpions and GPS were not represented.
              Nothing from NH, VT, ME, RI.

Comment

Is the entire theme of this thread to belittle players accomplishments with "the fix is in" or "program takes anyone" or the camp is watered down. Let's face facts the best players are going to the training centers and id2 end of story.

Comment

Is the entire theme of this thread to belittle players accomplishments with "the fix is in" or "program takes anyone" or the camp is watered down. Let's face facts the best players are going to the training centers and id2 end of story.
                  Any game results from today

Comment

Any game results from today
                    No Scores posted for Stars vs. East Meadow. Did they play?
                    http://nplnortheastgirls.demosphere....tml?1474839741

NPL: Bayside tops GPS, Yankee ties SSS - Big difference from first meetings
                    https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...r=Girls&Age=15

GPS dad's take on Bayside game: Their strikers out struck our strikers.
                    GPS controlled possession and had plenty of chances, especially in 1H. Bayside G and D were solid, countering with direct play that produced two beautiful strikes for goals. 2nd half Bayside had a 3 or 4 break-aways as GPS pressed and GPS goalie played great to thwart them. Other than a hard header over cross bar, GPS threat was mostly stunted shots with little challenge to goalie. No goals for either side in 2nd half. Bayside wins 2-1. Great day to watch great play.

Comment

Yes. And it's not unreasonable.

Comment

Stars 2 East Meadow 1

Comment

Stars 2 East Meadow 1
                          Any details? Little surprises since East Meadow is seemingly a tough team to beat since the spring

Comment

Any details? Little surprises since East Meadow is seemingly a tough team to beat since the spring
                            My daughter played earlier game so I was able to watch. EM played their full ECNL team with ninth graders. Stars only played eighth grade mixed ECNL and NPL team and still was able to win. EM was a very tough team physically and won a lot of challenges. They also had some very skilled players. When it mattered stars finished and held off EM's two great forwards with some great defense especially to hold the lead. When the O2 stars ninth graders join for GPS tournament I think stars will be the 02 team to beat.

Comment

My daughter played earlier game so I was able to watch. EM played their full ECNL team with ninth graders. Stars only played eighth grade mixed ECNL and NPL team and still was able to win. EM was a very tough team physically and won a lot of challenges. They also had some very skilled players. When it mattered stars finished and held off EM's two great forwards with some great defense especially to hold the lead. When the O2 stars ninth graders join for GPS tournament I think stars will be the 02 team to beat.
                              How would you know EM played their full ECNL squad including 9th graders? Do you go ask the parents of EM or the coach? And you don't have a kid on this team. You're either a complete weirdo or a liar , which is it?

Comment

How would you know EM played their full ECNL squad including 9th graders? Do you go ask the parents of EM or the coach? And you don't have a kid on this team. You're either a complete weirdo or a liar , which is it?
                                Not the OP but as a parent of an eighth grade 2002 I can say that based on what I've seen thus far teams are letting their HS players play when available. GPS had mostly a ninth grade squad by the parents admission on TS. Stars took a hard line on only eighth graders playing in the fall but at the FSA game and at the LI game I spoke to a few parents that had ninth grade daughters. I'm not sure how many ninth graders but definitely some. The rules are different from state to state and some players just ignore them anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X