4. Nashoba 6-3-2 5 - 60
    5. Marlboro 6-0-4 3 - 51
    6. Grafton 9-0-1 9 - 39
    7. Sutton 8-3-0 8 - 35
    8. Leicester 11-2-0 6 - 33
    9. Valley Tech 9-1-0 7 - 24
    10. Shepherd Hill 5-4-2 T10 - 20

Dropped out: Holy Name

Others receiving votes: Westboro​ (4-3-4, 16), Holy Name (9-2-1, 10), Tyngsboro (8-2-0, 1), Auburn (6-3-0, 1)

Westboro is underrated.
    BVT is overrated.
    Wachusett coach voted for Millbury over Gonk? LOL

Playoffs should be great, as usual there's a clear team to beat, this year it's Wachusett, but 3 or 4 others that could compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Team Record Last Week No. 1 Votes Total Points
      1. Wachusett 10-1-2 1 9 90
      2. Algonquin 7-3-1 4 - 73
      3. Millbury 10-2-0 2 1 69
      4. Nashoba 6-3-2 5 - 60
      5. Marlboro 6-0-4 3 - 51
      6. Grafton 9-0-1 9 - 39
      7. Sutton 8-3-0 8 - 35

Others receiving votes: Westboro​ (4-3-4, 16), Holy Name (9-2-1, 10), Tyngsboro (8-2-0, 1), Auburn (6-3-0, 1)

Westboro is underrated.
      BVT is overrated.

Playoffs should be great, as usual there's a clear team to beat, this year it's Wachusett, but 3 or 4 others that could compete.
      It's likely going to be usual top 4 to beat-Algonquin, Nashoba, Wachussett and Westboro. FYI-before the conspriacy theorists start responding I purposely listed them in alphabetical order.

Comment

Team Record Last Week No. 1 Votes Total Points
        1. Wachusett 10-1-2 1 9 90
        2. Algonquin 7-3-1 4 - 73
        3. Millbury 10-2-0 2 1 69
        4. Nashoba 6-3-2 5 - 60
        5. Marlboro 6-0-4 3 - 51
        6. Grafton 9-0-1 9 - 39
        7. Sutton 8-3-0 8 - 35

Westboro is underrated.
        BVT is overrated.

Wachusett doesn't have a coach who votes in poll.

Poll voters: Scott Taggert, Algonquin (Mid-Wach A); Steve Khoury, Millbury (SWCL C); Renee Moulton, Nashoba (Mid-Wach B); David Payne, Sutton (Dual Valley Conference); John Porter, Valley Tech (Colonial Athletic League); Ed Manzello, Holy Name (Central Mass. Conference); Hussein Issa, Uxbridge (SWCL B); Spencer Fortwengler, Hudson (Mid-Wach C); Liz Fife, Doherty (Inter-High); Randy Jepson, Oakmont (Mid-Wach C); Steve Jones, Maynard (Mid-Wach E).

Comment

It's likely going to be usual top 4 to beat-Algonquin, Nashoba, Wachussett and Westboro. FYI-before the conspriacy theorists start responding I purposely listed them in alphabetical order.
          Westboro? Why would they be the "usual" top 4 this year.

Comment

Wachusett doesn't have a coach who votes in poll.

Poll voters: Scott Taggert, Algonquin (Mid-Wach A); Steve Khoury, Millbury (SWCL C); Renee Moulton, Nashoba (Mid-Wach B); David Payne, Sutton (Dual Valley Conference); John Porter, Valley Tech (Colonial Athletic League); Ed Manzello, Holy Name (Central Mass. Conference); Hussein Issa, Uxbridge (SWCL B); Spencer Fortwengler, Hudson (Mid-Wach C); Liz Fife, Doherty (Inter-High); Randy Jepson, Oakmont (Mid-Wach C); Steve Jones, Maynard (Mid-Wach E).
            My mistake. Thanks for clarifying.

I never really looked at the list, figured all the Mid Wach coaches had a vote and never voted for themselves since there's usually a lone dissenting 1st place vote.

Strange nonetheless.

Comment

Westboro? Why would they be the "usual" top 4 this year.
              I didn't write that, and I would say Marlboro is in the mix like any of those other names, Westborough might struggle to score, but they can play anyone close.

Comment

FYI-before the conspriacy theorists start responding I purposely listed them in alphabetical order.
                Smart. Without explaining, you're obviously trash talking in someone's eyes.

Comment

I didn't write that, and I would say Marlboro is in the mix like any of those other names, Westborough might struggle to score, but they can play anyone close.
                  Marlboro is a good team, but given their relatively weak schedule it's hard to know how they will do in the post-season. But at least their AD set them up to qualify, I wouldn't be surprised if Westboro doesn't even make districts thanks to their out of league schedule.

Comment

Marlboro is a good team, but given their relatively weak schedule it's hard to know how they will do in the post-season. But at least their AD set them up to qualify, I wouldn't be surprised if Westboro doesn't even make districts thanks to their out of league schedule.
                    Marlboro has beat Gonk, tied Nashoba and Westboro. What else do you want?

Comment

Relatively weak? It's basically the schedule they've always played plus an additional game against Nashoba. Weaker than Wachusett and Algonquin? Barely. They play in Midland B and 6 of their matches are against those top teams. Is what it is. Maybe they'll add a tougher non-league opponent than Leicester next year.

Westborough really loaded up their non-league schedule for sure. It's possible they don't make it, but I think they will and their seeding should be helped a bit. If they don't win tomorrow I reserve the right to change that opinion.

Comment

Marlboro has beat Gonk, tied Nashoba and Westboro. What else do you want?
                        Tough stretch coming up with Nashoba, Shepherd Hill, Wachusett and Westborough.

They play through that losing just 1 or 2 (and I think they'll do better than that) and they're every bit in the mix as anyone in Midland A or B.

Comment

They play through that losing just 1 or 2 (and I think they'll do better than that) and they're every bit in the mix as anyone in Midland A or B.
                          Only a fool as a coach would not give Marlboro respect. Team is legit and can hang with anyone this year. All you have to do is make playoffs and then anything can happen.

Westboro has a goalie that can steal a game.

CMass final four should come down to probably Gonk, Wachusett, Marlboro and Nashoba. Seeding will be interesting.....looking forward to it.

Comment

Only a fool as a coach would not give Marlboro respect. Team is legit and can hang with anyone this year. All you have to do is make playoffs and then anything can happen.

Westboro has a goalie that can steal a game.

CMass final four should come down to probably Gonk, Wachusett, Marlboro and Nashoba. Seeding will be interesting.....looking forward to it.
                            Couldn't agree more. A LOT of soccer to be played, and you can bank on the fact that some surprises are going to happen.

Comment

4-1 Nashoba over Marlboro. Anyone see the game? 4 is a lot of goals for a relatively low scoring Nashoba team and a pretty stingy Marlboro defense.

Comment

4-1 Nashoba over Marlboro. Anyone see the game? 4 is a lot of goals for a relatively low scoring Nashoba team and a pretty stingy Marlboro defense.
                                Wachusett with a 4-1 win over Shrewsbury and Gonk with a big 6-1 win over Shepherd Hill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X