Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEFC NS = the North Shore branch of one of the best clubs in the country.
    Hoooooo boy.

That's quite a statement.

Comment

Really! Great news.

So you can say for sure that

NEFC NS = "Team Based NPL"

I am still laughing. Thanks so much.

As far as old members of Aztec that feel hurt. Go on with your life!

The so called "bashing" of Aztec is self inflicted. Current and former families are still upset about how they were and are treated. We have spoken to numerous Aztec families at our club and the stories are shocking!

In regards to NEFC NS and your constant NEP announcement. You do realize that coaches and kids left Aztec in droves knowing they would play in the NEP right? You're the only one with NPL sunglasses because your club can't give you anything else. Here is the kicker to all of this. There is now a team based NPL that NEFC NS teams will be in and it was answered 50 posts ago. You're not going to get any big announcements because the club has multiple levels and it's not big news. Stars and NEFC have hit home runs with Stars West and NEFC NS.

NEFC NS = the North Shore branch of one of the best clubs in the country.

Comment

True statement. Cozzy can take that and run. MK is probably still unaware of any of this news. Team based NPL is a reality just as failure is a reality for aztec. Now the next move for cozzy is going to be putting JB and SF in the forefront so he can wash his hands of any responsibility. Neither are good enough to retain your "business." I have heard so many stories in the past month its crazy how the aztecs have not been reported to the better business bureau. Stopped services, bait and switch, ill treatment of kids, I can go on and on.. The ones feeling important I hope for your sake things change. No horse in the race here for me. But definitely shaking my head.

Comment

True statement. Cozzy can take that and run. MK is probably still unaware of any of this news. Team based NPL is a reality just as failure is a reality for aztec. Now the next move for cozzy is going to be putting JB and SF in the forefront so he can wash his hands of any responsibility. Neither are good enough to retain your "business." I have heard so many stories in the past month its crazy how the aztecs have not been reported to the better business bureau. Stopped services, bait and switch, ill treatment of kids, I can go on and on.. The ones feeling important I hope for your sake things change. No horse in the race here for me. But definitely shaking my head.
          Hit the nail on the head and that is why there are crickets heard after your post.

Comment

Oh I totally believe you have no horse in the race. Silly question here....then why are you on this website and this thread?

Also, "NPL will be team based". Great NEFC NS wont have a sniff at it. Go look at the success of program and standings.

NEFC NS = NEP for the foreseeable future.

Comment

I'm hearing that as bad as the situation here with Aztec, some disgruntled parents on the nefc side looking to move. Lots of promises not being kept!! Don't worry Aztec lovers, they are not coming back!!

Comment

So looks like the grass isn't always greener on the NEFC side.

Comment

I'm hearing that as bad as the situation here with Aztec, some disgruntled parents on the nefc side looking to move. Lots of promises not being kept!! Don't worry Aztec lovers, they are not coming back!!
                  heard the same thing from more than a few NEFC NS parents; club soccer has become a watered down mess and joke, with coaches (scam artists) promising great things to come for your average soccer player. Problem is parents buy in to it, pay tons of $, expect these great results for their kids, and then get pissed off when they realize they were scammed, and their kid is just an average kid, with average soccer/athletic abilities. Biggest scam going.

Comment

I'm sure you are "hearing" that! Lol too funny!!

Comment

Just different grass

Comment

I'm sure you are "hearing" that! Lol too funny!!
                        I know of two NEFC NS players practicing with Aztec teams tonight.

Comment

Lets turn over a new leaf and be positive and just post the good things....

I will start......

NEFC NS had no NPL last year and field 23 teams, they now have some NPL spots and they have several strong contenders moving forward in state cup. I think this is a great year one for them and all the coaches but 1 are staying on for 2017-2018 and several more just added.....

They offer their players, special events,breakers tickets for all home games, ID prep school showcase, ID college showcases, tournaments, Futsal, turf fields, grass fields, lights for night games and training, college education classes, state cup, technical training in all regions which allows you to work with other coaches and players, all of this is included in your contract.

Pingree together with the club are putting in a turf field with lights, breaking ground as school is out, the club is very excited about this.

Now you posted something positive about Aztec....

Comment

I will start......

NEFC NS had no NPL last year and field 23 teams, they now have some NPL spots and they have several strong contenders moving forward in state cup. I think this is a great year one for them and all the coaches but 1 are staying on for 2017-2018 and several more just added.....

They offer their players, special events,breakers tickets for all home games, ID prep school showcase, ID college showcases, tournaments, Futsal, turf fields, grass fields, lights for night games and training, college education classes, state cup, technical training in all regions which allows you to work with other coaches and players, all of this is included in your contract.

Pingree together with the club are putting in a turf field with lights, breaking ground as school is out, the club is very excited about this.

Wow is that on the NEFC web site? If not it should. How much extra are these events, futsal cost? Breaker tickets where can I sign my kid up? They have turf fields and grass fields wow I'm al ready starting to write the check. How much does this cost? You realize nothing is for free all these games with lights will cost money so I'm sure tuition will go up. Or I'm assuming the top teams will on get the better fields and lights.

Comment

I know of two NEFC NS players practicing with Aztec teams tonight.
                              HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Aztec just might be the worst club on the NS, maybe the state

Comment

I will start......

You think I can get my deposit back? This sounds really good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X