•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just another nefc hater, try getting your facts straight

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Regardless of all the talk on the welfare of the player, much of which I agree with, the issue of the validity of the rule being broken is still unclear. If NEFC had a player re-enter the game in the half then they also broke the rules according to the official NPL site.

The rules on the NE Girls NPL site makes no mention of limiting players to one game per day.
      Re-read the current rules. NE Gilrs NPL gets their very own appendix. Or ask your coach for a copy;)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Re-read the current rules. NE Gilrs NPL gets their very own appendix. Or ask your coach for a copy;)
        Why are we still talking about this? We sound crazy. This same topic is populating every thread. Let's move on. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Exactly. SSS drew on NEFC 2004 NPL while cheating by playing their ineligible player who had already played an NPL match that day. The only team SSS beat that day was NEFC's 2003 B team. The 2003 A team plays ECNL...

As for the "snitches get stitches" thing, get a life. Dirt bags like that poster are sociopaths who teach their children that results and not hard work, integrity and team work are what's important in youth sports (and life in general). Lucky for the rest of us you can see those sociopaths a mile away and stay clear. Karma's a bitch...
          I love when people on this silly anonymous forum post "get a life". Do you realize you have no life posting your frustrations and taking shots at clubs/coaches/parents on an anonymous forum all day?

Comment

I love when people on this silly anonymous forum post "get a life". Do you realize you have no life posting your frustrations and taking shots at clubs/coaches/parents on an anonymous forum all day?
            Do you know how idiotic your post sounds? You are being the same person that you are accusing other of being. This is a soccer forum where people discuss soccer matters which sometimes get heated. This should be the place to have these debates. Because it doesn't align with your thinking, or feel that your club is being attacked, it's really your issue not anyone elses. If you don't agree with what is being written, then come back with a counter argument and be a part of the conversation. Instead you make the above post which adds nothing to the topic being discussed. So, I would say that you need to "get a life".

Comment

Tonight's footwork clinic is mandatory. Everyone's CC will be charged.

Comment

Do you know how idiotic your post sounds? You are being the same person that you are accusing other of being. This is a soccer forum where people discuss soccer matters which sometimes get heated. This should be the place to have these debates. Because it doesn't align with your thinking, or feel that your club is being attacked, it's really your issue not anyone elses. If you don't agree with what is being written, then come back with a counter argument and be a part of the conversation. Instead you make the above post which adds nothing to the topic being discussed. So, I would say that you need to "get a life".
                I got you to waste a bunch of time writing a stupid post tho, got ya.

Comment

Tonight's footwork clinic is mandatory. Everyone's CC will be charged.
                  It will be on the court so if you don't have flats, you can pick up a pair in the office. No need to worry if you didn't bring your wallet, we can just charge the card.

Comment

It will be on the court so if you don't have flats, you can pick up a pair in the office. No need to worry if you didn't bring your wallet, we can just charge the card.
                    I'm no cyber security guru but why would your cc be on file for random charges. Would never let that happen. It sounds like having an account at the country club or hotel where you charge to the room.

Comment

I'm no cyber security guru but why would your cc be on file for random charges. Would never let that happen. It sounds like having an account at the country club or hotel where you charge to the room.
                      It's mandatory $$

Comment

It's mandatory $$
                        Give it a rest. All required activities are included in the price. The idea that it's a money grub is a fun story line but completely untrue. We get it. You're sad that this tiny club beats your mega club. Frustrating. Move on.

Comment

It's mandatory $$
                          good one, can't wait for your next witty, reused remark in another 3 days.

Comment

Give it a rest. All required activities are included in the price. The idea that it's a money grub is a fun story line but completely untrue. We get it. You're sad that this tiny club beats your mega club. Frustrating. Move on.
                            Ok... But be honest. It is REQUIRED to have a credit card on file.

Comment

Ok... But be honest. It is REQUIRED to have a credit card on file.
                              Um, not that I know of. But what do i know. It's only been four years.

Comment

Um, not that I know of. But what do i know. It's only been four years.
                                Two years for my daughter and no CC on file for us . ... yes she plays on the top team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X