Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to watch my kid play as well. But this isn't about me and it isn't about you, it is about these kids and being able to play. Why would you risk that by breaking the rules?
    If the at risk people can get the vaccine shouldn't the rest of us be able to start living again? If the answer to that is "no", then how long? Three, four, five more years? Ten years? Twenty years?

There very possibly could be another coronavirus very soon. Do we all just stop living?

Comment

If the at risk people can get the vaccine shouldn't the rest of us be able to start living again? If the answer to that is "no", then how long? Three, four, five more years? Ten years? Twenty years?

There very possibly could be another coronavirus very soon. Do we all just stop living?

Yes there probably will be another covid like virus in the future so we need to remain vigilant. You have to ask yourself who in your life do you want to risk? Obviously they don't really affect kids or healthy people, but if you have any elderly, obese, cancer patient or otherwise compromised person in your life, are you willing to put their lives at risk so you can what a silly soccer game?

You people are so selfish. Would it kill you to think about others?

Comment

Nobody is asking you to stop living. We are talking about watching kid's soccer games. Putting aside whether the rules are stupid or not, when you break them you risk the club's use of those fields. Most of these kids haven't been able to attend school all year except for crappy online classes via zoom. Don't put at risk something they are able to do and enjoy doing, even if you don't like the rules.

Spend time with your kid. Go in the back yard and play catch. Play checkers. Cook breakfast together. Just don't sneak out of your car and stand by a fence with the rest of the bozos and watch the kids play. It is a small sacrifice to make in the great scheme of things.

Comment

Yes there probably will be another covid like virus in the future so we need to remain vigilant. You have to ask yourself who in your life do you want to risk? Obviously they don't really affect kids or healthy people, but if you have any elderly, obese, cancer patient or otherwise compromised person in your life, are you willing to put their lives at risk so you can what a silly soccer game?

You people are so selfish. Would it kill you to think about others?
          We will be under modified lockdown for the rest of our lives. There will be new strains and variants. Just get used to the masks, annual injections and no spectators forever. We had it good for years but that’s all gone.

Comment

We will be under modified lockdown for the rest of our lives. There will be new strains and variants. Just get used to the masks, annual injections and no spectators forever. We had it good for years but that’s all gone.
            Yes. Small price to pay to keep grandma alive. Soon we will be the grandparents and everyone will be masking and no fans at games for us.

Very small price to pay.

Comment

Pro sports will wither over the years with no fans. Then youth sports will be next. We have better things to do. Netflix and PS5 are the future.

Comment

That’s fine with me if it keeps people from dying. Small sacrifice for the greater good.

Comment

Anyone that isn’t willing to sacrifice 3-4 years of their lives and their children’s lives to keep the elderly, obese, smokers and cancer patients from dying certainly don’t deserve to live in this country.

Our grandparents fought in the war. Our parents fought in the war. All sacrifices for our freedom.

The least we can do is stay home and mask and goggles up for a couple of years. Make buttered popcorn and cozy up on the couch and binge Netflix.

Comment

What about these idiot parents who can't stay in their cars during games and huddle as close to the field as they can possibly get to watch? I am not in agreement with the current COVID rules and I miss watching my kid play, but I am not going to risk his club getting banned from the fields they play and practice on just so I can watch little kid soccer. It's like these people get so wrapped up in their kids' juvenile soccer careers they can't help themselves.
                    No they can’t. They have no life of their own. The kids are very happy those parents can’t watch.

Comment

Team manager kicked out

Absolutely. But when you are a pretentious business owner and sponsor, there are no rules. He was removed but by then he accomplished what he needed to. Our parents were in their cars and could hear him in the live feed being a jerk to the referee and the girls. We aren't allowed to watch for covid but the 4 gentleman and *the team manager* were allowed to stay near the fence and we can't protect them from the abuse. Horrible Club culture. Shame on these privileged parents bullying clubs and coaches who hold anyone accountable..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X