Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are playing soccer thanks to SU's medical advisory board. What did your club do to help the cause?
    i dont hate the club. just the dumdsh:t parents

Comment

Loved watching my kids play yesterday. Felt like a good small step forward towards opening things up.

Comment

Inslee decided we were moving in the right direction way too fast so he pulled the plug and any hope of getting to phase 3 anytime soon.

Keep moving the goal posts Inslee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Inslee decided we were moving in the right direction way too fast so he pulled the plug and any hope of getting to phase 3 anytime soon.

Keep moving the goal posts Inslee.....
          Reading is hard, but that’s roughly the opposite of what he said. He said we are doing so well that there’s no longer a sufficient risk of any area sliding back to phase 1 to merit the metrics, and that the state will formulate the path to phase 3 (and what will be allowed during that phase) over the next several weeks.

Comment

The election is over.....things will be back to normal in no time. We should already be in at least Phase 3 like most of the country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X