College outcomes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL is the only league any girl in Oregon should be playing for if they are good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ECNL is the only league any girl in Oregon should be playing for if they are good enough.
      Lol someone lied to you. Notice how there is never anything to back it up other than the same selling snake oil. Probably should go ask someone besides your coach.

Comment

OYSA teams that travel a lot and play in big tournaments like Surf, Silverlakes..etc and play in regional leagues and have good coaches have have more success in placing girls in college soccer over the past 6 years.

Comment

Lol someone lied to you. Notice how there is never anything to back it up other than the same selling snake oil. Probably should go ask someone besides your coach.
          No one is lying to me. I am living it at the moment. ECNL is the top league in the state, period.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

OYSA teams that travel a lot and play in big tournaments like Surf, Silverlakes..etc and play in regional leagues and have good coaches have have more success in placing girls in college soccer over the past 6 years.
            Agreed. And you avoid the ECNL drama.

Comment

No one is lying to me. I am living it at the moment. ECNL is the top league in the state, period.

Prove me wrong.
              If ECNL is the top league in the state, it's entirely due to the out-of-state teams that they play against.

There are cheaper ways for local teams to hop on airplanes for *****-kickings...

Comment

If ECNL is the top league in the state, it's entirely due to the out-of-state teams that they play against.

There are cheaper ways for local teams to hop on airplanes for *****-kickings...
                We play in front of more coaches in one game @ an ECNL event than NON- ECNL teams play during a whole season. Prove me wrong.

Also before you all say they recruit players and not teams, that is funny. It is a numbers game.

Comment

Agree. Add to the mix, a club coach who sets up scrimmages and has college scouts watching.

Comment

Agreed. And you avoid the ECNL drama.
                    My daughter got $244,000 in aid money at a great school and avoided the ECNL drama nightmare.

ECNL is like buying a kardashian T-shirt made in Indonesia line the cheapie Old Navy stuff.

Comment

Agree. Add to the mix, a club coach who sets up scrimmages and has college scouts watching.
                      lol....stop it. Impressive if you really can get a couple of coaches to watch a scrimmage. Like I said, I bet you that your NON-ECNL has ever played in front of 50 coaches for one game. Try that for a 3 day weekend. Keep patting yourself for getting some local schools to a scrimmage though.

Some of you really need to stop with all this nonsense.

Comment

All campuses of PCC, Clackamas CC, Mount Hood CC, and Chemeteka as well?

If the coach is also an intern at UP and observes his own practices, that doesn't count as "setting up scrimmages and having college scouts watching". Nor does videoing training sessions and emailing a Youtube link to a recruiting service.

If the coach's primary sales pitch is "I got connectionz!", run away.

Comment

We played in front of 20-50 coaches a lot of times at surf cup disney silver lakes etc.

That is misguided. Why play in front of random coaches?

It’s awkward when the WSU or UNLV coach contacts your coach to express interest if you have no intention of going there.

Comment

We play in front of more coaches in one game @ an ECNL event than NON- ECNL teams play during a whole season. Prove me wrong.

Also before you all say they recruit players and not teams, that is funny. It is a numbers game.
                            By playing in front of 50 coaches in just one tournament we are assured we will never attend any of their schools, after they watch us. Our local club coach calls this the slam duck technique. What a great benefit to know all the schools that have no interest in you. Worth every penny of our parents travel dime.

Comment

We averaged more coaches at our showcases than the local ecnl teams that struggled to get majority of their kids committed. I can see why. No one wants players from a crappy ecnl team that players are trying to leave.

Sorry, you aren’t going to lie your way out of this. It’s hilarious you ecnl snake oil people just make up stuff that doesn’t back up reality.

Probably should ask why with coaches going to ecnl games of kids from this state and end up choosing oysa kids for those same schools over broken ecnl kids.

Lies and underdevelopment doesn’t equal results.

Top 2020 oysa clubs have more d1 to d3 players than ecnl. Says a lot.

Top 2021 Oysa has more Pac 21 and overall commits then ecnl. But you can’t count fc poetland and thorns because they are awful and the commits they have weren’t even committed at their club.

Says a lot.

Comment

Ecnl seller: we got coaches at our showcase game

Usys seller: we got coaches too. Same ones

Ecnl seller: well we have 2 players committed to here.

Usys seller: weird, we have 7-8 at the same level and the rest of our kids are committed.

Ecnl seller: well we have 2 other kids committing soon.

Usys seller: yeah, those kids were committed before they got there.

Ecnl: shhhhhhhhhh

Usys seller: probably should explain why with all your propaganda and lies, your ecnl teams not only are terrible but they don’t commit as many players.

Ecnl: shhhhhhhhhhhhh we want to keep the idea up that you need us more than we need you.

Usys: nothing has changed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X