Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey NEFC, did you lose any more regional directors yesterday? So much talent on the south shore and NEFC not in the game anymore! Good news for south shore select. On the bright side, you did get another regional team into DPL. That's "awesome??"
    do tell!. Which regional team?

Comment

do tell!. Which regional team?
      there was a dumb rumor on here about the ss region and the director going to select but its complete BS

Comment

Sorry but how many blow jobs has LL given out to get her where she is? Sorry but she is a control freak and the decision to start a new NPL league is only hurting her brand. More BJs to come.
        Is this a joke? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you implying the only way a women can get ahead in a male dominated industry is by giving out BJs? Go tell your daughter that you ****bag! You are a disgusting excuse for a human and I feel sorry for any women in your life!

Comment

Is this a joke? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you implying the only way a women can get ahead in a male dominated industry is by giving out BJs? Go tell your daughter that you ****bag! You are a disgusting excuse for a human and I feel sorry for any women in your life!
          I think he implied that's how LL has been successful. She was good at it too!

Comment

I believe women are equal to if not better than men. They are just as capable of being powerful leaders in industry as they are underhanded deceitful scumbags. Do not demean all women by suggesting that one woman cant be filthy cocksmoker

Comment

I think you people are all sick! On another thread someone accused someone of being a child molester, now someone is accusing someone of giving BJs? You sickos need to put your filthy names to these posts so everyone knows what kind of people you are. What an embarrassment you are to your kids and your family!

Comment

I believe women are equal to if not better than men. They are just as capable of being powerful leaders in industry as they are underhanded deceitful scumbags. Do not demean all women by suggesting that one woman cant be filthy cocksmoker
                Oh really?! Is your implication then that you have first hand knowledge that LL gives out BJs to get ahead? Be careful of your answer. Defamation of character is a civil offense and IP addresses can be tracked. Assuming you even have anything in life worth going after.
                I find that doubtful. Maybe then you can proudly tell your daughter, wife or mother what a "FILTHY" POS YOU are hiding behind a keyboard talking about BJs.

Comment

there was a dumb rumor on here about the ss region and the director going to select but its complete BS
                  Actually- fact - several NEFC girls U-11 thru U-15 are currently at select practicing. My daughter is at select and sees these girls at practice so i tend to believe this rumor is actually true. Blue NEFC bags are all over select these days. I doubt the director would willingly let girls at many age groups just go over to select if he wasnt involved. I can see why NEFC is now getting upset.

Comment

Oh really?! Is your implication then that you have first hand knowledge that LL gives out BJs to get ahead? Be careful of your answer. Defamation of character is a civil offense and IP addresses can be tracked. Assuming you even have anything in life worth going after.
                    I find that doubtful. Maybe then you can proudly tell your daughter, wife or mother what a "FILTHY" POS YOU are hiding behind a keyboard talking about BJs.
                    There are smart people and less smart people. You appear to have comprehension issues.
                    Nothing in my post says anything about any individual. Simply points out that attempts to bundle an insult directed at an individual as an insult to their entire gender (or race, ethnicity, religion, etc) hurts the quest for equality we all seek.

Comment

I really hope you are not a coach or a parent whose kids have friends come over to your house. You should not be anywhere near children. I think anyone who has kids playing club soccer should be concerned hearing what some of you post on here. You are clearly not a well balanced individual and I hope someone who loves you realizes that and reports you so you can get the help you need. It would also help the rest of us know who to allow our kids to be around.

Comment

There are smart people and less smart people. You appear to have comprehension issues.
                        Nothing in my post says anything about any individual. Simply points out that attempts to bundle an insult directed at an individual as an insult to their entire gender (or race, ethnicity, religion, etc) hurts the quest for equality we all seek.
                        Oh, ok.. we are going to play around with simantics now? Give me a break! Your argument only holds true if the accusation being thrown at the individual is true. Otherwise you just have a man calling a women a filthy cocksucker. That my friend is a man who has a problem with women. My comprehension is fine your reasoning is not. Go call your wife, daughter or mother a filthy cocksucker. Maybe that will get you the punch in the face you deserve.

Comment

Oh, ok.. we are going to play around with simantics now? Give me a break! Your argument only holds true if the accusation being thrown at the individual is true. Otherwise you just have a man calling a women a filthy cocksucker. That my friend is a man who has a problem with women. My comprehension is fine your reasoning is not. Go call your wife, daughter or mother a filthy cocksucker. Maybe that will get you the punch in the face you deserve.
                          One of em loves when i call her that
                          ps: you’re kinda cute when angry.

pps: check “simantics” big words work best when spelled correctly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X