Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The travel advisory? It’s just that, an advisory, not a law. WPFC and PAC just played in Phoenix. Reign played in Utah last month. Washington Timbers are hopping across the border to Oregon last I knew. Surf Phoenix has Crossfire on their “committed to the event” graphic.
    XF is not traveling until full club can play in RCL or even in scrimmages .

Comment

XF is not traveling until full club can play in RCL or even in scrimmages .
      RCS voted to allow RCL clubs to travel out of state without consequence. "Intra-team" scrimmages are now allowed. Depending on how you define a "team" you can do 11v11 in Washington now.

Comment

Find it comical that RCS even believes they have the right to tell clubs what they are or are not permitted to do. RCL is a league, it doesn’t dictate his entire clubs operate. RCS can’t afford to kick them out anyways. They have been relegated to tier 3 now with ECNL and GA. If they start booting clubs for not “kissing the ring” NPL will overtake them.

Comment

Find it comical that RCS even believes they have the right to tell clubs what they are or are not permitted to do. RCL is a league, it doesn’t dictate his entire clubs operate. RCS can’t afford to kick them out anyways. They have been relegated to tier 3 now with ECNL and GA. If they start booting clubs for not “kissing the ring” NPL will overtake them.
          Except the RCS is made up from those top clubs (or at least they were in the past). The smaller clubs have spent years trying to gain access to the RCL and will give up a certain level of control to continue to be part of it - even if the top teams jumped to ECNL. But equally as important - those top clubs need a place for their B, C, D, and sometimes E teams to play. Certainly, they can jump ship to US Club but it's an unnecessary and wasteful effort so they will acquiesce to the RCS as well.

At the end of the day nobody is going to get into a pis&^%$ match over this when there is an end in sight.

Comment

The travel advisory? It’s just that, an advisory, not a law. WPFC and PAC just played in Phoenix. Reign played in Utah last month. Washington Timbers are hopping across the border to Oregon last I knew. Surf Phoenix has Crossfire on their “committed to the event” graphic.

Isn't this funny, teams going across state lines to play but cannot play the team that is 15 miles away. LOL I am not trying to take any sides here but when looking at this from a sky view, it is ridiculous.

Comment

Isn't this funny, teams going across state lines to play but cannot play the team that is 15 miles away. LOL I am not trying to take any sides here but when looking at this from a sky view, it is ridiculous.
              It’s completely ridiculous. We traveled almost three hours to play a game against a team that trains at the same field complex as us.

Comment

It’s completely ridiculous. We traveled almost three hours to play a game against a team that trains at the same field complex as us.
                you sound like the same crowd that would complain about free beer....be thankful you get to play.

Comment

LOL, welcome to clown world.

Comment

you sound like the same crowd that would complain about free beer....be thankful you get to play.
                    Ummm, no. Thankful? I think you need help for Stockholm syndrome.

Let's speak up against really bad governance. Let's not be sheeple. Let's expose the hypocrisy. And let's promote the actual science indicating that the govenor's mandates are not based on science. And for the sake of our kids, SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

Comment

Admittedly I haven't been following details of the virus, but I'm on the East Coast for Thanksgiving, and it is so nice to be out of crazy-town Seattle! My cousin just played in a soccer tournament, people are out and about shopping and taking care of business, and, wait for it - nobody is freaking out! Oh, and my cousin's school is in-person too. So there are some kids out there learning and socializing like normal!

Anyway, it's really nice to have a reminder that there is normal life out there, despite all the insane fear-mongering going on in WA/Seattle.

Comment

Admittedly I haven't been following details of the virus, but I'm on the East Coast for Thanksgiving, and it is so nice to be out of crazy-town Seattle! My cousin just played in a soccer tournament, people are out and about shopping and taking care of business, and, wait for it - nobody is freaking out! Oh, and my cousin's school is in-person too. So there are some kids out there learning and socializing like normal!

Anyway, it's really nice to have a reminder that there is normal life out there, despite all the insane fear-mongering going on in WA/Seattle.
                        That is so crazy, how the country is particularity in two different realities. Of course there are local differences that make sense, people in the cold climate have cars better for snow while people in hot climate have convertibles. But we are talking about people who fear to death of the virus and people who are not scared. Two different realities, this nation really is split.

Comment

Enjoy your super spreader Thanksgiving. ICU beds are full here, so maybe look for a bed on the East Coast

Comment

That is so crazy, how the country is particularity in two different realities. Of course there are local differences that make sense, people in the cold climate have cars better for snow while people in hot climate have convertibles. But we are talking about people who fear to death of the virus and people who are not scared. Two different realities, this nation really is split.
                            If you control the information flow, you control the narrative.

Comment

Mayors Cup in Vegas cancelled. Anyone going to Surf Cup in Phoenix?

Comment

If you control the information flow, you control the narrative.
                                Sadly, the laws of thermodynamics don't apply to the covidiot up-thread who is shouting about Inslee's tyranny "from the rooftop." She's impervious to pesky things like facts and logic, see.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X