Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems obvious to me and my friends in Issaquah that Kent United got absorbed into a larger hot mess that is traditionally Maple Valley Premier. How many years have we witnessed drama from that club. Pretty sure it's at least a decade. Still trying to live in their glory years. You don't see PAC waxing poetic about Dos FC. All this attention to this Lance guy, wherever he came from seems one more distraction. Same people making same mistakes. When will Kent-Covington-Maple Valley get a real club. Last I checked all Varsity starters for Tahoma HS are from other clubs. That really says something.
    and your dumb @$$ thinks this is the way to improve the soccer scene in Kent-Covington-Maple Valley?? If you don't live in the area, get the 4uck out of their business.

Comment

The only way to save soccer in Maple Valley is to get Dean and Mooney out of Valor. Just my thoughts, but this has been a very entertaining read.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The only way to save soccer in Maple Valley is to get Dean and Mooney out of Valor. Just my thoughts, but this has been a very entertaining read.
        Yes, this is correct.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X