Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2935619][QUOTE=Unregistered;2935412]

I woud cleary have to explain what diversity means to you.

Seems like you also went to virtual school so I think I am good with knowing the meaning of it. But in the future, if you are wanting to act smart the proper spelling for woud is would, and cleary is clearly.

Must be an IM parent. BjJjjjjjjjjja

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2935988][QUOTE=Unregistered;2935619]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I woud cleary have to explain what diversity means to you.

Seems like you also went to virtual school so I think I am good with knowing the meaning of it. But in the future, if you are wanting to act smart the proper spelling for woud is would, and cleary is clearly.

Must be an IM parent. BjJjjjjjjjjja
      Yup. I am an IM parent. And if my typos make you feel like less of an idiot, then hey. Glad I could help... Whenever idiots on TS realize how stupid they sound tjey resort to insults about typos.. Scroll back up and read through all yout posts very carefully and feel stupid all over again.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2936021][QUOTE=Unregistered;2935988]

Yup. I am an IM parent. And if my typos make you feel like less of an idiot, then hey. Glad I could help... Whenever idiots on TS realize how stupid they sound tjey resort to insults about typos.. Scroll back up and read through all yout posts very carefully and feel stupid all over again.
        Ok so forget all this BS! you are there at IM so in your honest opinion you are saying that you feel all the teams are equally diversified. So answer these 3 questions to see if they are actually diversified?

Are all of the teams dominated by prior Weston players?

Do you think VP had any influence on these picks then and now?

Are there any players out there that are better and not being selected in order to protect them?

If you answer these questions honestly then you can see why I feel that IM in not a diverse club. The other issue is you on the left always bring up the racism issue when it had nothing to do with it. I have an issue with selected players based on the handshake and private meetings rather than what would be the best product as a player.

This is why I also felt that the YNMT picks are BS also and not fair to the kids that should be given the opportunities that they also deserve but never get because of the political BS that is happening here too and why we also are years and years behind other countries! you don't see it with the YNWT!

Just something to think about it before you jump to the conclusion of someone being a racist. I don't care about the race or ethnicity, I just want to see the best players make it and that is why you see IM U17 not able to separate themselves from the pack.

Instead, you have kids that were great from U8-U13 because no other club could compete with the size of Westons player pools but now that they are older & their level of play has dropped which is the natural course and other kids have leveled up but never get looked at!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2936499][QUOTE=Unregistered;2936021]

Ok so forget all this BS! you are there at IM so in your honest opinion you are saying that you feel all the teams are equally diversified. So answer these 3 questions to see if they are actually diversified?

Are there any players out there that are better and not being selected in order to protect them?

If you answer these questions honestly then you can see why I feel that IM in not a diverse club. The other issue is you on the left always bring up the racism issue when it had nothing to do with it. I have an issue with selected players based on the handshake and private meetings rather than what would be the best product as a player.

This is why I also felt that the YNMT picks are BS also and not fair to the kids that should be given the opportunities that they also deserve but never get because of the political BS that is happening here too and why we also are years and years behind other countries! you don't see it with the YNWT!

Just something to think about it before you jump to the conclusion of someone being a racist. I don't care about the race or ethnicity, I just want to see the best players make it and that is why you see IM U17 not able to separate themselves from the pack.

Instead, you have kids that were great from U8-U13 because no other club could compete with the size of Westons player pools but now that they are older & their level of play has dropped which is the natural course and other kids have leveled up but never get looked at!
          leave the state buckaroo! IM is insignificant in the realm of MLS academies! Its run by amateurs. it will change but your kid will age out. Stop being jeaulous!!

Comment

As I thought he wouldn’t answer because the truth is VP most likely helped his son too!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2935619]

I woud cleary have to explain what diversity means to you. But lets not allow the facts to get in the way of yoir good story.... There are lots of latin, black, white kids throughout Inter’s teams. But hey, I only watch them practice almost everyday and watch their games every weekend. But I will allow you to continue since you clearly have an issue with Inter. The fact is the demographic/ cultural mix is way better than 90% of the teams in Miami Dade, western florida, central florida and north florida. Broward county in general has really diverse teams. But I assume that is not an issue for you right?
              I agree with IM parent. Teams are diverse. Guy who says otherwise is just hating. There are serious negatives at IM but diversity is not one of them. And no - I am not going to start trashing on an anonymous message board.

Comment

No event, invite only.
                US scouts don't show up to ecnl tournaments, fact! Although there are good players that can play MLS next.
                IM and OC has the most talented ones.
                Able to play at mls academy level is different then at national team level. Don’t get it confused

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2937066]

I agree with IM parent. Teams are diverse. Guy who says otherwise is just hating. There are serious negatives at IM but diversity is not one of them. And no - I am not going to start trashing on an anonymous message board.
                  You will only see what you want to see to justify your side but if honest you would admit the truth. Just a bunch of blind mice!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2937393]

You will only see what you want to see to justify your side but if honest you would admit the truth. Just a bunch of blind mice!
                    Stop talking to yourself! You know what to do, you know the answers to your own questions.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2934240]

Don’t worry they suck anyway light years behind the modern game!
                      So says the troll who’s kid plays rec. 90% of these kids earned their spot. This bs with handshakes behind closed doors may happen at weston and Kendall but I do not see many favorites.

So easy to say this bs but what proof do u have? If pastors blocked tour kid from making inter tour kid was not that good or the parents are worse

Comment

Before IM came ,Weston was the best DA in the south, so one would understand why IM would pick those weston boys.
                        I do agree that many of those boys had a physical advantage then, now most are bench players, just about 3 players are starting out of those super stars JC had then,
                        Why hasn't IM able to improve those players? They got picked for good, most likely they will be gone next season for poor performance.
                        Is it IM miami poor coaching?
                        Let this be an example and a message for those younger players and parents pretending they have the next messi.
                        These players currently at IM U17 were studs when younger now the ride the bench.
                        U15 -u17 is when it really matters!

Comment

A little reminder, IM is really a U16 team competing vs u17s.[/QUOTE]

So let’s here the excuses besides Inters really a U16 lost today to Atlanta United U17??

Comment

A little reminder, IM is really a U16 team competing vs u17s.
                            So let’s here the excuses besides Inters really a U16 lost today to Atlanta United U17??[/QUOTE]

How were the rest of the games. Why is it a big deal if a U17 academy team beats a U16 academy team. I actually think its a great idea to have them play up a year. That can only help their development.

Comment

So let’s here the excuses besides Inters really a U16 lost today to Atlanta United U17??
                              How were the rest of the games. Why is it a big deal if a U17 academy team beats a U16 academy team. I actually think its a great idea to have them play up a year. That can only help their development.[/QUOTE]

Your missing the whole point of the U16 mention. That is always one of the excuses IM U17 parents always say. They are a U17 team but only with a few 04 mainly 05. I was just pointing out one of the excuses they will use with another loss to a true MLS Academy team. They also use it to when the lose to local non MLS teams also.

Comment

How were the rest of the games. Why is it a big deal if a U17 academy team beats a U16 academy team. I actually think its a great idea to have them play up a year. That can only help their development.
                                Your missing the whole point of the U16 mention. That is always one of the excuses IM U17 parents always say. They are a U17 team but only with a few 04 mainly 05. I was just pointing out one of the excuses they will use with another loss to a true MLS Academy team. They also use it to when the lose to local non MLS teams also.[/QUOTE]

Still dont see the big deal. If I was a parent I wouldcrather them play tough games againsy older teams than just be blowing out teams their age all the time. How were the rest of the games?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X