Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well well well. So what is the excuse... err reason that PHU lost to Plant....AGAIN???

Larghetto, Countryside and Osceola are the only schools to win their district. Not PHU, not St Pete, and not CCC. Hmm. Go figure. Congratulations ladies.

PHU bounced. They lost to Plant AGAIN.

Comment

PHU bounced. They lost to Plant AGAIN.
      What’s PHU dad’s excuse this time?

Comment

Another commitment for Celtic 02/03G. 10 girls now. WOW.

Comment

Anyone sign on the boys side .

Comment

Anyone sign on the boys side .
            2 signed for UAM on my sons u19 team, and we have another jr. who I think was in contact with some coaches in Chicago and elsewhere

Comment

2 signed for UAM on my sons u19 team, and we have another jr. who I think was in contact with some coaches in Chicago and elsewhere
              2 u19 boys and 2 juniors that are on u19 close. If they get to 20 college commits for this year, that is pretty incredible for that size of club.

Comment

2 u19 boys and 2 juniors that are on u19 close. If they get to 20 college commits for this year, that is pretty incredible for that size of club.
                Didn't know they had a boy's team.Thought it was a girls only club.

Comment

Didn't know they had a boy's team.Thought it was a girls only club.
                  Maybe you should do yourself a favor and stop thinking.

Comment

What's incredible about it ? As long as the colleges are getting students their more than happy to offer scholarships & supposedly take a couple grand of the bill.

Comment

What's incredible about it ? As long as the colleges are getting students their more than happy to offer scholarships & supposedly take a couple grand of the bill.
                      Give credit where it is due.

Celtic is a small club that only has one team per age group. To have that many boys and girls get scholarships is quite an achievement. Florida Premier and WFF are MUCH larger clubs and don’t have nearly that many.

Also many on TS say that a child must play ECNL, MLS, DA, GAL, or whatever to get a scholarship. Celtic only plays CDL, FSPL, and FPL.

Comment

word on the street is that junior broke his shoulder or collarbone something like that. its a shame because I've seen him play he's quite a talent, but I think hell be fine. I've heard of some other guys breaking their collarbone and its no longer than 2 months. the 2 seniors who committed are excellent, great achievement for the club. going and getting a scholarship at a d2 college is a big step up for celtic on the boys side, improvements are noted for sure. when my sons team combines with the 03 team next year it should be quite a joy to watch

Comment

Congrats, a lot of college teams have a hard time filling roster spots 16-22.

Comment

Congrats, a lot of college teams have a hard time filling roster spots 16-22.
                            Look at you trying to be funny! Ain't that cute. 🙄

You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in glass house. Well over 50% of TBU girls commits from the 2018 and 2019 aren't even listed on college rosters anymore. Yeah. I looked them up. But go ahead and keep making jokes. You're really funny.

Comment

Look at you trying to be funny! Ain't that cute. 🙄

You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in glass house. Well over 50% of TBU girls commits from the 2018 and 2019 aren't even listed on college rosters anymore. Yeah. I looked them up. But go ahead and keep making jokes. You're really funny.
                              ouch.

I've always wondered about this.

Comment

Yup! Look it up.

In fact some of the commits don't even sign with schools listed. For examplge TBU has a 2021 commit for LSU but it's interesting that she isn't even listed as a commit by LSU on the LSU website. But she is listed on TBU's website.

https://lsusports.net/news/2020/11/11/soccer-inks-four-on-signing-day.aspx

TBU is a great club that does good things. Kudos to them. But for some of their parents to bash Celtic the way they do makes me laugh. Clean you own yard before you talk about mine lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X