Sean Bubb and Florida Prime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felipe is doing a great job. Saw Prime play at the Clay tournament and they did well. Their older boys won their bracket easily. Uniforms are black and pink jersey for away games.
    The coach was involved without yelling Press the whole time. They seemed to keep the ball in the ground like most real soccer teams do. FESA can talk all they want but Prime is off and running and I suspect that more people will depart the FESA tyranny to join Prime.
    It was refreshing to see JFC and Clay compete in a local tournament. They were joined by good clubs from Tampa and Tally. Bottom line....FESA can keep their in house rec games. No One cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agree. FESA aitude is "we are perfect everyone else is awful" and "if you question us, you are against us."

You can support something AND look for ways to make it better.

I want FESA to be the best club in the world. They just aren't yet. And not willing to listen to feedback to make it better.
      FESA will NEVER reach its potential with Bubb in charge. He pays himself too much and other coaches too little. He sacrifices development on the baby fields for meaningless kickball wins and then pushes the aggressive kickball game as the teams age up because they know no better and can't learn how to play soccer at that point. He is pushing a bigger club. Quantity of players over quality so he can make more money. Lots of gimmicks, promises (lies), and social media non-sense. Get it? Any questions? Carry on.

Comment

Prime is the future.

Comment

FESA will NEVER reach its potential with Bubb in charge. He pays himself too much and other coaches too little. He sacrifices development on the baby fields for meaningless kickball wins and then pushes the aggressive kickball game as the teams age up because they know no better and can't learn how to play soccer at that point. He is pushing a bigger club. Quantity of players over quality so he can make more money. Lots of gimmicks, promises (lies), and social media non-sense. Get it? Any questions? Carry on.
          That’s a really stupid observation based on ignorance and jealousy. U18 boys started to dominate when he took the team over. U16 boys dominate, his team for 4 yrs. U15 boys dominate, his team the last 3 yrs. And when I say dominate I mean nationally. Bubbs girls dominant, U16 girls ranked number 1 in the nation this year. The U17 girls dominated the national showcases in ECNL. His U14 boys are the number 1 team in the southeast. I would say that is pretty damn impressive. Also fast attacking transitional soccer is way above your level. Counter pressing is not something you would understand either. Why because your still reading chapter 2 in your book. How to coach soccer ! This guy bubb is 50 yrs ahead of all of you. Look at those results ! Come on man ! Never been achieved before in North Florida. You are witnessing Greatness but you cannot see it bookworm.

Comment

English soccer is totally crap. Press and run till you passed out.
            Signed.
            Brazilian whose country does have 5 World Cups!

Comment

That’s a really stupid observation based on ignorance and jealousy. U18 boys started to dominate when he took the team over. U16 boys dominate, his team for 4 yrs. U15 boys dominate, his team the last 3 yrs. And when I say dominate I mean nationally. Bubbs girls dominant, U16 girls ranked number 1 in the nation this year. The U17 girls dominated the national showcases in ECNL. His U14 boys are the number 1 team in the southeast. I would say that is pretty damn impressive. Also fast attacking transitional soccer is way above your level. Counter pressing is not something you would understand either. Why because your still reading chapter 2 in your book. How to coach soccer ! This guy bubb is 50 yrs ahead of all of you. Look at those results ! Come on man ! Never been achieved before in North Florida. You are witnessing Greatness but you cannot see it bookworm.
              We all know the coaches below develop his players and the rich parents kissed ass.

Comment

We all know the coaches below develop his players and the rich parents kissed ass.
                Think for a second about Bubb. You claim he’s ahead of his time and a national level coach. Why is he not coaching MLS? USL? D1 head coach? But instead he’s coaching 12-14 year old boys teams in NE Florida. Yes, he’s more intense than most youth coaches and gets his players to play with great effort, but tactically he’s a clown. His men’s USL 2 squad finished .500. The villages finished above them! Come on folks, don’t get sucked into this crap. He knows how to make money out of youth soccer and that’s great, but when you get to give yourself whatever winning youth teams you want to coach in your own little empire and brag he’s the best coach ever if they win a few local games is stretching things. Nobody knows who FESA is as a club outside the state and how many players have graduated from the program to pro, college or semi pro level? No, trinity baptist college dosent really count.

Comment

Kickball is still kickball. You can try to put lipstick on that pig but we all know it is still a pig. None of FESA's teams are legit national contenders and barely sniff Regional top of table. The style of play promoted at FESA is plain lazy by incompetent coaching. You can't even try much possession play because players lack the mentality, discipline, and technical ability to do it consistently. It is why better teams wear FESA down making them chase around so they can try to kick the ball downfield to nobody. For its numbers, FESA rarely sends any players to D1 scholarships and those that do, usually have trained with Mike Pickett in the past. FESA and Bubb are not well thought of at the highest levels of college coaching community. Those are the facts Bubb! Keep pouring the koolaid for the fools to drink while you line your pockets with their money.

Comment

FESA is kickball.

Signed.
                    Brazilian Coach.

Comment

Bubb clears a lot more money doing this FESA thing than he would as a college coach.

Comment

Bubb clears a lot more money doing this FESA thing than he would as a college coach.
                        Exactly. If he was a college coach, he would be accountable to deliver the goods rather than the usual kumbaya and smoke&mirrors circus show. If Bubb was unemployed tomorrow, which I would easily vote for, I suspect he would have a very hard time landing any type of serious job making anywhere near what he is making pilfering from the legions at Veterans. And I think he knows that. Of course, you could say the same thing back when he was booted out of Texas, but then he landed at Creeks with help from his pal Hue at Krush Kraze. Bubb is a cat with nine lives but he has hardly any left.

Comment

Exactly. If he was a college coach, he would be accountable to deliver the goods rather than the usual kumbaya and smoke&mirrors circus show. If Bubb was unemployed tomorrow, which I would easily vote for, I suspect he would have a very hard time landing any type of serious job making anywhere near what he is making pilfering from the legions at Veterans. And I think he knows that. Of course, you could say the same thing back when he was booted out of Texas, but then he landed at Creeks with help from his pal Hue at Krush Kraze. Bubb is a cat with nine lives but he has hardly any left.
                          You are full of SH-t, jealous and mediocre. Sean came here to help this area and does a good job at that but the scum that was here before him don’t want the area to move forward. Give it up Felipe, you had your chance and failed miserably!

Comment

You are full of SH-t, jealous and mediocre. Sean came here to help this area and does a good job at that but the scum that was here before him don’t want the area to move forward. Give it up Felipe, you had your chance and failed miserably!
                            All the Rec clubs together. Celebrating mediocrity and low level soccer. Fesa has put Jax on the map and clowns like you will celebrate being mediocre and losing. Nobody knows who your mediocre clubs are and more important your clubs are irrelevant. Fesa will take over all clubs. You have been warned. Munoz is scamming all of you to the bank. Idiots.

Comment

Just saw the picture of that 07/08 teams. Good lord, is that a roster of 20?

Comment

They dominated. Parents are noticing the brand. Most importantly there was no kickball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X