• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your team traveling to ECNL Arizona Spring - 4/9-4/11

... committed? Still no decision?

https://www.ecnlgirls.com/ecnl-arizona-spring-2020-21/

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will be interesting to see how folks handle with hs seasons and the “recommended” 14 day quarantine for out of state travel, which is mandatory in at least some schools that are open (and hopefully will be lifted sometime soon if case counts continue to plummet notwithstanding that there is a 0% chance that most people spending a weekend in Sun Valley, Montana or Bachelor are actually quarantining upon return at this point). The GA showcase in Florida is also the following week and also during hs season.

Comment

I'm still curious how teams are handling even the RCL season on top of HS? We just started HS games this week.

Comment

This event might be the last opportunity for 2021/2022s to be seen by non-D1 college coaches live. Most 2021s have to commit to their college choice by May 1st, so hell yeah they should go. Plenty of D1 coaches are watching the live streams too. I feel bad for players in those age groups because time is ticking away and they have been impacted the most by CV19.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          This event might be the last opportunity for 2021/2022s to be seen by non-D1 college coaches live. Most 2021s have to commit to their college choice by May 1st, so hell yeah they should go. Plenty of D1 coaches are watching the live streams too. I feel bad for players in those age groups because time is ticking away and they have been impacted the most by CV19.
          Those age groups are also going to crammed down by the extra year of ncaa eligibility for current players. Stinks all around.

Comment

Very thankful my senior got in an official visit at the end of Feb 2020 before everything shut down and was able to commit...but the roster is going to be HUGE due to extra eligibility. The 2021s and 2022s have really had a rough road. I hope vaccines allow for a more normal fall season

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X