Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no law that prohibits a team from traveling out of state

And in fact, the RCS communicated that teams are permitted to travel out of state.

The only thing that keeps your team from traveling out of state is your club.

There is no mandate. Period.

“Gov. Jay Inslee issued a travel advisory for Washington today, recommending a 14-day quarantine for interstate and international travel and asks residents to stay close to home.“

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-med...ory-washington

I won't debate whether a club should or should not allow out of state travel.

Is it because when dealing with interstate travel, that comes under the federal jurisdiction? With the new executive administration maybe we will see a WA/CA/NY style lockdown nationwide, with interstate travel being restricted.

Still early to tell I guess but my guess is a yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And in fact, the RCS communicated that teams are permitted to travel out of state.

The only thing that keeps your team from traveling out of state is your club.

There is no mandate. Period.

“Gov. Jay Inslee issued a travel advisory for Washington today, recommending a 14-day quarantine for interstate and international travel and asks residents to stay close to home.“

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-med...ory-washington

I won't debate whether a club should or should not allow out of state travel.
      Liability and erring on the side of caution probably at play. Youth soccer isnt really essential even though it seems like it to us.

Comment

Liability and erring on the side of caution probably at play. Youth soccer isnt really essential even though it seems like it to us.
        Liability has nothing to do with it. If it were a problem you wouldn't be able to train.

Whether essential or not has nothing to do with it. It's essential enough for clubs to continue charging while collecting PPP funds, which basically all clubs within rcl have done.

Comment

Is it because when dealing with interstate travel, that comes under the federal jurisdiction? With the new executive administration maybe we will see a WA/CA/NY style lockdown nationwide, with interstate travel being restricted.

No President is dumb enough to institute a nationwide lock down that would include interstate travel.

Comment

Does this sound like a president that wants to push a nationwide shut down agenda?

https://www.usnews.com/news/educatio...pening-schools

Comment

https://joebiden.com/reopening/

Sounds like lock it down...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X