Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What age do you think you can tell if a kid has it or not? Curious if the tall girl at 10 generally remains strong or do those who enter puberty earlier lose their advantage in a few years? My kid is mid pack so it could go any way, but curious for the hell of it to see who is strongest in 2,4,5 years... How much will it change?
    I am a believer in persistence paying off. My D was a mid-level player for 4 years at a younger age in her club. She finally got opportunities due to an injury one spring and made the most of it. A true B-teamer for years, she is now playing up an age group in HS and will play in college. It would've been real easy to write her off at U11.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am a believer in persistence paying off. My D was a mid-level player for 4 years at a younger age in her club. She finally got opportunities due to an injury one spring and made the most of it. A true B-teamer for years, she is now playing up an age group at HS age and will play in college. It would've been real easy to write her off at U11.
      Correction

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X