Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Showcase

CFC has outstanding training and is legitimately a powerhouse on the girls side which is awesome! however you can't discredit that fact that a town Premier team which "only' pulls players from Fairfield has done some great things on the girls side and the boys side. From 2006-2002 The Premier teams has been more then respectable.

People might think I'm a little Bias.. But I'll point a few things out. 1) I have no daughters 2) I have sons playing for both organization United & United.

Year state ranking Win Draws loss win%
    2006 5th 18 2 1 85.70%
    2005 2nd 29 7 9 64.40%
    2004 Notta
    2003 3rd 27 4 5 75%
    2002 Notta

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CFC has outstanding training and is legitimately a powerhouse on the girls side which is awesome! however you can't discredit that fact that a town Premier team which "only' pulls players from Fairfield has done some great things on the girls side and the boys side. From 2006-2002 The Premier teams has been more then respectable.

People might think I'm a little Bias.. But I'll point a few things out. 1) I have no daughters 2) I have sons playing for both organization United & United.

2006 5th 18 2 1 85.70%
      2005 2nd 29 7 9 64.40%
      2004 Notta
      2003 3rd 27 4 5 75%
      2002 Notta
      State ranking in what?

Comment

2006 5th 18 2 1 85.70%
        2005 2nd 29 7 9 64.40%
        2004 Notta
        2003 3rd 27 4 5 75%
        2002 Notta
        Got soccer rankings, really? What does your last sentence mean “both organization United & United”? Why didn’t you just post links to their results?

Comment

State ranking in what?
          Tea Bagging

Comment

#782 in the nation
            https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=2159658

Go Fairfield

Comment

Are you serious you are going by got soccer rankings????

You would get a better ranking from someone at the checkout stand at whole foods.

Now we have heard everything

Comment

CFC showcase

You would get a better ranking from someone at the checkout stand at whole foods.

what rankings would you use Vanilla Ice...

Comment

can't afford whole foods, we shop at aldis

Comment

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=1852834

yea.. 1063 in the nation and lost to FUSA

Comment

Do you realize CFC has a bazillion teams. The FSA team FUSA tied is FSA's C team.

They beat a C class Mercedes-Benz but that does give any indication your going to beat a AMG Mercedes-Benz even if it's in need of a significant tune-up. Yes both have Mercedes-Benz logos and both are over priced and overrated but they are not in the same class.

CFC U15 ECNL is CFC United weakest ECNL teams but your going to find out how flawed the ranking systems are. Got soccer is the worst this other site seems slightly better but still deeply flawed.

All you guys looking at these rankings and saying FUSA is going to beat CFC ECNL U15 please send me your top 5 stock picks. I need to take up some short positions.

Comment

Do you realize CFC has a bazillion teams. The FSA team FUSA tied is FSA's C team.

They beat a C class Mercedes-Benz but that does give any indication your going to beat a AMG Mercedes-Benz even if it's in need of a significant tune-up. Yes both have Mercedes-Benz logos and both are over priced and overrated but they are not in the same class.

CFC U15 ECNL is CFC United weakest ECNL teams but your going to find out how flawed the ranking systems are. Got soccer is the worst this other site seems slightly better but still deeply flawed.

All you guys looking at these rankings and saying FUSA is going to beat CFC ECNL U15 please send me your top 5 stock picks. I need to take up some short positions.
                        This CFC 03 ECNL team is getting better every game. Loaded with Staples and St. Joes talent.

Comment

Don’t want to crap in your cornflakes, but that is CFC’s 7th team in that age group. LOL. Literally. United ECNL. United NPL. Chelsea. Sound. Wolves. Sportsworld. Arsenal almost never has older teams.

Comment

Where do you see anywhere on this thread does it say that FUSA is going to win?... All I stated was that FUSA is doing some good things as a town program.. I also stated that CFC is a top notch program. some of you CFC parents need to chill, or at the very least get a little nokie

Comment

Where do you see anywhere on this thread does it say that FUSA is going to win?... All I stated was that FUSA is doing some good things as a town program.. I also stated that CFC is a top notch program. some of you CFC parents need to chill, or at the very least get a little nokie
                              Agree with you - even the admitted FUSA dad predicted a 4-2 loss but thought it would be a game. He's probably not wrong that it might be competitive in spots. I would think 4-1 or 4-0 is more likely. I think they underestimate how hard it will be to keep posssession and get good scoring chances. But like they say, that's why you play the game.

But I don't see anyone on here predicting a FUSA win. Can't say I would like to see it....

Comment

Don’t want to crap in your cornflakes, but that is CFC’s 7th team in that age group. LOL. Literally. United ECNL. United NPL. Chelsea. Sound. Wolves. Sportsworld. Arsenal almost never has older teams.
                                People who aren't in club soccer world don't know what it's about. They see CFC and think it's a real team. If you played CFC Arsenal U15 you played some kids who should probably be playing travel soccer themselves.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X