Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the origional poster but a dad in the team. I don't think we will win but do.beliebe we will.make it a.game. Our girls are well coached and very technical with a few stellar athletes th at could make this team if they were full time soccee players. A 4-2 outcome sounds about right.
    I hope they play better than you write

Comment

They got scared off by OW NPL!
      I would assume that them not being in the event is better for business. Putting up touchdowns on the paying customers isn't good for getting them back in the future.

Also, they are playing the National playoffs later in the week. Risking injury in a game against Shelton FC wouldn't be the best choice.

Comment

I noticed the supposed best club soccer team in CT history (2002s) aren't even playing in their own event.

Ginga would have given them a run for their money
        Or, the girls are already committed to schools and are more concerned with preparing for Champions league playoffs the following week. Why risk injury in a showcase

Comment

I hope they play better than you write
          Beware of the soccer player with a parent who has poor grammar or there are other hints that ESL for them. They may not be able to afford ECNL or have the free time to taxi their child everywhere but there is a good chance their daughter may actual know the game and be able to play the game. But no worries ECNL dad she can't afford nor has interest in NESCAC school.

Comment

Or, the girls are already committed to schools and are more concerned with preparing for Champions league playoffs the following week. Why risk injury in a showcase
            The kids don't make that choice. All of the kids on that team are ballers. They would show up and play Ginga in the super market parking lot if you let them. CFC wisely pulled them from them from the event. Nothing to do with commitments

Comment

Beware of the soccer player with a parent who has poor grammar or there are other hints that ESL for them. They may not be able to afford ECNL or have the free time to taxi their child everywhere but there is a good chance their daughter may actual know the game and be able to play the game. But no worries ECNL dad she can't afford nor has interest in NESCAC school.
              LOL, ok. His kid plays on a Fairfield Travel "premier" team. I'm betting none of what you wrote applies. Try again.

Comment

Not the origional poster but a dad in the team. I don't think we will win but do.beliebe we will.make it a.game. Our girls are well coached and very technical with a few stellar athletes th at could make this team if they were full time soccee players. A 4-2 outcome sounds about right.
                You've got a nice team there. They do well against travel teams. When you throw around stuff like "technical" and "could make this team if they were full time soccer players" I think you don't know what you don't know, which is fine, but be careful what you wish for.

You're lucky you're getting one of the weakest ECNL teams CFC rolls out there.

Comment

How great will it be when a town travel team beats CFC ENCL!
                  Cfc showcase? Like military intelligence. Cfc sucks. Bankrupt in a year

Comment

Not even in 1st div of ccsl. Got soccer points , wow

Comment

CFC and showcase should never be used in the same sentence

Comment

vs what, OPI?

Comment

Better yet CFC and soccer should never be used in the same sentence

Comment

C=cockeaters
                            F=football
                            C=club

Comment

Who is the coach of FUSA? They should easily win the game as they are the #3 team in the state.

Comment

Bring some cash and we can have a friendly wager. Since Fairfield is number 3 in the state we should be even money right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X