Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Old days bra -old days. There was a time that going to college meant something , now it’s more of a status and bragging ego for both parents and their kids “ my kids at Harvard , my kids at Yale “ they graduate knowing nothing about the world. Only the ability to work numbers and a PC. Zero people skills- a lack of utter understanding for the constitution.
    Privileged all their life’s from PreK to that Wall Street job. That’s not America and that’s why we have Trump - you guys had stop listening to Americans. Now you will.
    thats not fair- a real degree still means something- the problem is when Jan gets a degree in african studies or lesbian religious art of the 1500s from Smith college he also gets 200k in debt with her diploma and where does that major get you a job?
    people used to grow up in college- we have just turned college into HS- just delaying adolescence until 21 now-
    one day you are a college student the next day you are in the REAL WORLD- its called shock and the little weenies arent ready for it

Comment

thats not fair- a real degree still means something- the problem is when Jan gets a degree in african studies or lesbian religious art of the 1500s from Smith college he also gets 200k in debt with her diploma and where does that major get you a job?
      people used to grow up in college- we have just turned college into HS- just delaying adolescence until 21 now-
      one day you are a college student the next day you are in the REAL WORLD- its called shock and the little weenies arent ready for it
      spot on. colleges are having to hire more staff and counselors to help kids get through college - some are unprepared academically and need remedial work, many are unprepared emotionally.

Comment

Republicans view education as not in their best interests and defund it and derail it. https://www.austinchronicle.com/dail...ical-thinking/
        The GOP absolutely has benefited from the dumbing down of America, most of it their doing.

Comment

Ok fair - and point raised “ African Studies or Lesbian Religious Art of the 1500” is the typical liberal nonsense that I’m talking about. Do I need political decisions made from someone like that.
          I get it -I’m down , I love Lesbians, I love African Americans too but now when I’m in disagreement of their idea why am I considered racist or Homophobic.
          It’s the liberal thinking taught from these institutes and the areas of studies that’s fogging minds.

Comment

Ok fair - and point raised “ African Studies or Lesbian Religious Art of the 1500” is the typical liberal nonsense that I’m talking about. Do I need political decisions made from someone like that.
            I get it -I’m down , I love Lesbians, I love African Americans too but now when I’m in disagreement of their idea why am I considered racist or Homophobic.
            It’s the liberal thinking taught from these institutes and the areas of studies that’s fogging minds.
            Then go to an institute of your liking. You are such a whiner.

Comment

Yes please send your kids Liberty University while our kids attend institutions of actual higher learning. A student who had critical thinking skills won't be 'brainwashed."

Comment

No I won’t because I love Lesbians and African American girls.

Comment

Yes please send your kids Liberty University while our kids attend institutions of actual higher learning. A student who had critical thinking skills won't be 'brainwashed."
                  Donald Trump graduated from Upenn-Isn’t that IVY?

He didn’t get brainwashed that’s for sure.

Comment

50 years ago-dumbass

Comment

The GOP absolutely has benefited from the dumbing down of America, most of it their doing.
                      the GOP hasnt controlled the education system since the late 50s early 60s- libs get total credit for the educational degradation
                      dont believe me ? look at how the teachers unions donate to political candidates . look who university professors donate to. not at all hard to figure out

Comment

50 years ago-dumbass
                        But what about Perv man Billy Clinton didn’t he graduate from Yale.
                        I wonder if he got a BJ in the deans office wouldn’t that be “ Special “

Comment

Hard to brainwash someone with no brain. Besides he was staunchly Dem until becoming Republican became convenient.

Comment

Listen to the tape. He said he assaulted women. And, there's the inconvenient truth of numerous pending lawsuits. You know he did it.
                            So in college when I was hanging in my dorm with some teammates and we were talking about a girl and I said “I hit that”. That means I too assualted women?

Come on you little snowflake, you can’t be that much of a liberal 🐱

Comment

So in college when I was hanging in my dorm with some teammates and we were talking about a girl and I said “I hit that”. That means I too assualted women?

Come on you little snowflake, you can’t be that much of a liberal 🐱
                              "Hitting that" you're just saying you would have sex with that woman, hopefully with consent. Grabbing women with no consent, as he has claimed to do and has been accused of doing, is not the same thing.

Comment

"Hitting that" you're just saying you would have sex with that woman, hopefully with consent. Grabbing women with no consent, as he has claimed to do and has been accused of doing, is not the same thing.
                                No use arguing with this trouble maker. I am quite sure he or she gets it and even if not, not matter. Dt is a dated old pervert and he and his kind will be extinct soon enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X