Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cant be soon enough. Lots of attitude coming to the voting booths soon.
    Now what would be the reason or reasons for snowflakes to vote against Trump and the party?

(A) they don’t like the way he talks.
    (B) he tells little white lies or exaggerates crowd size.
    (C) The Clinton Klan lost the election and are still bitter at the glass ceiling not crashing.
    (D) Trump draining the swamp.
    (E) NK deal.
    (F) stock market up 40%
    (G) unemployment down to its lowest in decades with the lowest black & Hispanics unemployment stats
    (H) China , Canada etc etc not ripping us off anymore.
    (I) Immigration , MS-13.. North African & Middle Eastern thugs not getting into the country.
    (J) Tax cut

Or all of the above and more.

Please tell me why Americans won’t vote for Trump & the party. I really hope it has nothing to do with WW3 rumors or the Armageddon tax plan Pelosi was talking about.

Comment

Now what would be the reason or reasons for snowflakes to vote against Trump and the party?

No we don't like how he talks about women, or minorities or the handicapped or POWs....the list goes on. He has a vocabulary of 100 words and doesn't even read his WH briefings - part of the JOB.

He tells lies of all shapes and sizes, some shoppers in size and over 3300 so far, so many he can't keep them all straight

C) The Clinton Klan lost the election and are still bitter at the glass ceiling not crashing.
      . Some were excited about a women being in office but more just didn't want Trump as president. Had the DNC fielded a better candidate this conversation wouldn't be happening

. He's had countless people have to resign over ethics violations including one accused of domestic violence, Pruitt will probably be next. Multiple indictments in the Russia probe, more added today

(E) NK deal.
      No deal yet. HAven't even met yet. Even if a deal is hammered out, NK won't follow it. It will make for a nice photo op and then Trump can photo shop another Time Magazine cover with Nobel Prize as the headline

(F) stock market up 40%
      Much of it is driven by stock buybacks from the tax bill. A strong stock market isn't necessarily a sign of a strong economy and many economists say the market is over inflated and due for a correction. When 10% of the US owns 80% of all stocks it doesn't benefit the vast majority of Americans anyway

(G) unemployment down to its lowest in decades with the lowest black & Hispanics unemployment stats
      . Wages aren't going up. Many Americans are still struggling pay to pay check, it's just now easier for them to get a 2nd job than it was before

. Their counter measures will crush certain US sectors (including many Trump followers).

(I) Immigration , MS-13.. North African & Middle Eastern thugs not getting into the country.
      Immigration overall remains flat

(J) Tax cut
      will cripple us in a few years, especially our kids.
      [/QUOTE]

Comment

(C) The Clinton Klan lost the election and are still bitter at the glass ceiling not crashing.
        (E) NK deal.
        (F) stock market up 40%
        (J) Tax cut

Or all of the above and more.

Please tell me why Americans won’t vote for Trump & the party. I really hope it has nothing to do with WW3 rumors or the Armageddon tax plan Pelosi was talking about.
        Affordable care act, gun control, pro choice, Besty DeVos, the deficit increase dumped on our kids - for starters.

Comment

Affordable care act, gun control, pro choice, Besty DeVos, the deficit increase dumped on our kids - for starters.
          Dropping out of the Paris agreement, stripping emissions standards, removing protected land status and raping the environment, trying to kill the solar industry just to save a few thousands coal jobs, ripping immigrant children away from their parents, vilifying the press that doesn't agree with him, using his position to score personal vendettas (NFL, Amazon), not helping AMERICANS in Puerto Rico (paper towels don't count), his family and in-laws making a fortune off his position, him making a fortune of his position, tacitly supporting racist hatred and violence, kissing up to dictators and ******* off our allies, destroying our reputation and trust built up over decades...

Comment

No we don't like how he talks about women, or minorities or the handicapped or POWs....the list goes on. He has a vocabulary of 100 words and doesn't even read his WH briefings - part of the JOB.

He tells lies of all shapes and sizes, some shoppers in size and over 3300 so far, so many he can't keep them all straight

. Some were excited about a women being in office but more just didn't want Trump as president. Had the DNC fielded a better candidate this conversation wouldn't be happening

. He's had countless people have to resign over ethics violations including one accused of domestic violence, Pruitt will probably be next. Multiple indictments in the Russia probe, more added today

No deal yet. HAven't even met yet. Even if a deal is hammered out, NK won't follow it. It will make for a nice photo op and then Trump can photo shop another Time Magazine cover with Nobel Prize as the headline

Much of it is driven by stock buybacks from the tax bill. A strong stock market isn't necessarily a sign of a strong economy and many economists say the market is over inflated and due for a correction. When 10% of the US owns 80% of all stocks it doesn't benefit the vast majority of Americans anyway

. Wages aren't going up. Many Americans are still struggling pay to pay check, it's just now easier for them to get a 2nd job than it was before

. Their counter measures will crush certain US sectors (including many Trump followers).

Immigration overall remains flat

will cripple us in a few years, especially our kids.
            [/QUOTE]

You spent so much time in giving me “your” opinions but still dodged any of those questions so again I’ll ask ( question 1) why wouldn’t “Snowflakes “ (the people ) vote for Trump and the party?
            And be aware that the new poll today has Trump poll numbers where Obama was at this time in his Presidency.
            (question 2) with all the bad press and the nonsense reply rant that you posted you’d think his poll numbers should be -20 I wonder why? Is it the opinionated rant like yours is getting smaller and smaller while getting things done is actually working?

Chucki , Pelosi and the Dems will complain no matter what he does and folks are seeing that.
            You or your party can’t support the guy for a simple peace meeting with NK.

Comment

You spent so much time in giving me “your” opinions but still dodged any of those questions so again I’ll ask ( question 1) why wouldn’t “Snowflakes “ (the people ) vote for Trump and the party?
              And be aware that the new poll today has Trump poll numbers where Obama was at this time in his Presidency.
              (question 2) with all the bad press and the nonsense reply rant that you posted you’d think his poll numbers should be -20 I wonder why? Is it the opinionated rant like yours is getting smaller and smaller while getting things done is actually working?

Chucki , Pelosi and the Dems will complain no matter what he does and folks are seeing that.
              You or your party can’t support the guy for a simple peace meeting with NK.[/QUOTE]

Two posters gave you a laundry list of reasons why they won't vote for him. It isn't just the economy stupid.

Dropping out of the Paris agreement, stripping emissions standards, removing protected land status and raping the environment, trying to kill the solar industry just to save a few thousands coal jobs, ripping immigrant children away from their parents, vilifying the press that doesn't agree with him, using his position to score personal vendettas (NFL, Amazon), not helping AMERICANS in Puerto Rico (paper towels don't count), his family and in-laws making a fortune off his position, him making a fortune of his position, tacitly supporting racist hatred and violence, kissing up to dictators and ******* off our allies, destroying our reputation and trust built up over decades...

Polls don't matter right now, they only matter as it gets closer to elections.

Comment

Nonsense!!! You don’t like America then leave we’ve been shyted for to long, I’m sure in another country there’s luxurious Penthouses , fancy living with the joys of freedom so you can smoooch and cuddle with thousands of illegal migrants from North African and the Middle East.
                Let us know how it works out do ya... BTW me know when the tag sale begins.

Comment

You or your party can’t support the guy for a simple peace meeting with NK.
                  Two posters gave you a laundry list of reasons why they won't vote for him. It isn't just the economy stupid.

Polls don't matter right now, they only matter as it gets closer to elections.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh yeah right- let’s only talk about it when it’s low. 😁

Comment

Nonsense!!! You don’t like America then leave we’ve been shyted for to long, I’m sure in another country there’s luxurious Penthouses , fancy living with the joys of freedom so you can smoooch and cuddle with thousands of illegal migrants from North African and the Middle East.
                    Nonsense. We vote we don't leave. That is America bunny.

Comment

More of us than you bud. 2020 is going to really suck for you, if Trump even lasts that long

Comment

Polls don't matter right now, they only matter as it gets closer to elections.
                        Ooooh yeah right- let’s only talk about it when it’s low. ��[/QUOTE]

Polls nearly 6 months out can't predict elections. Last I checked no one is voting on Trump - except that in many ways it will be a referendum against him

Comment

Ooooh yeah right- let’s only talk about it when it’s low. ��
                          Polls nearly 6 months out can't predict elections. Last I checked no one is voting on Trump - except that in many ways it will be a referendum against him[/QUOTE]

The polls we’re talking about is based on the opinions of how he’s doing dummy.
                          Going forward why would someone vote against him or the party if they’re happy with what he’s doing.

Stop taking his words personal and look what he’s doing for the safety of the country.

Comment

If you are as confused as your post, you should seek psychiatric help.

"We have a three branch system of Government. There are checks and balances to keep the military focused on what their principal mission is, which is to protect the citizens of the United States. "

No. "Checks and balances" does not refer to the military. It refers to the independence of the three branches of government. The military is not a branch of government. Depending on the President, the military responds as directed by the Congress or the President.

"We have been strongly promoting the welfare of our citizens since day one. We have spent trillions on anti poverty measures, only to have poverty rates remain pretty much the same over decades. Democrats seem more interested on the welfare of illegals."

Welfare and illegals are different things. Americans remain homeless and starving. We should fix that before spending for another aircraft carrier. We don't promote welfare. If we did, we'd all heave single payor health insurance which, btw, would cost less than the Republican system. But, we don't even negotiate prescription drug prices, because our paid-off politicians get too many kickbacks from big pharma.

"We need to keep spending . We need to keep building our military because others are doing it. We need to expand the technological foundation and prepare to take on enemies with weapons of the future. When we spend money on the military, we create jobs. Those jobs bring money into the economy. "

Our military is bigger than the next 10 nations combined. We can reduce our spending. We can create jobs in peaceful ways, by focusing on green energy, for example, domestic infrastructure, efficient healthcare. and education. Notice how we build up a pile of unused cruise missiles and then use them because Lockheed Martin told their pet congressman that they needed more income? Our economy should not be based on blowing up other people in other countries.

"Democrats are mostly against spending on the military, but have no problem with spending money on illegals ? Why is that ? Why are American taxpayers paying for benefits and services for non - citizens ? "

Military spending and illegals are different. But, you can do both because they are not connected.

"Why are American taxpayers paying for benefits and services for non - citizens ?"

Because residents of this country have basic human rights. And, because many of us are Christians and we offer charity with no strings attached.

"Why are Democrats screaming bloody murder about illegals having their children separated when they enter illegally, yet any American arrested for any crime in America is immediately separated until the situation has a resolution."

Because stealing children from their parents is a human rights violation, and civilized countries do not behave that way. Illegal immigration is a different crime than stealing someone's tv. Also, note that Obama deported more people than any President before him, Regan and Bush had amnesties for illegals, and those were Republican Presidents, and that illegal immigration was at an all-time low when Trump took office. Illegal immigration is a red herring and no excuse to violate basic principles of humanity and being a human on this planet.

You and people like you are a blight on humanity. If you cannot think for yourself, please go find a religion. Christianity, for example, teaches the compassion you seem to have lost or never had.
                            What. Fruitcake ! Thank God Hillary didn’t get elected and Obama is gone for good. Now to the good stuff.

Thanks for making my point. Checks and balances, yes indeed , the military is kept in line by the other branches of Government. They don’t have ultimate power thanks to the brilliance of the Founding Fathers. Presidents have some power to use them, but are limited.

Why would we want more low educated , weak English skilled people entering our country illegally? Most of the huge numbers of homeless in America are located where Democrats run the show. 40,000 in LA alone, so yeah, good idea to bring third world residents to add that group.

The country is facing HUGE obligations to Social Security and Medicare, not to mention Medicaid, so it is dumb to spend taxpayer’s money on illegals. This dumb “ human rights “ nonsense is just that. Dumb. We should not have to pay fright for everyone else’s failed society. That’s like another mantra of the Left, “ living wage “

You Lefties just don’t get it. We can’t afford to support illegals. Period. The benefits of American life belong to the citizens, not the “ residents” . Another sneaky attempt my Lefties to justify their preoccupation with everyone illegal. Residents ! Like just because you sneak in and Make camp, you are given preferred status. Hysterical !

Do you like many major conveniences available today? Are you on the interstates driving Mia to the big game ? Up and down the East Coast ? Thanks the military for the interstate highway system and GPS. That along with hundreds of other things developed for their use.

We hear the standard line about Obama deported more illegals than any other President. More foolish nonsense . We have NO idea how many came right back in. Right back in to the welcome mat of a driver’s license , emergency health care, FREE health care for their children in CA . How about Kate’s killer ? He came back what, 4 , 5 times ?

They don’t belong here. They are sucking money and resources out of the American taxpayer.

Big Pharma, are they as evil as big oil in the minds of lefties ? Forget about how many lives are saved, how much longer Americans are living because of advances in medication. forget about what companies spend billions on research and trials, and sometimes the drug doesn’t make it to the market. Better brush up on Herbal Medicine and tea without big Pharma.

Americanas are dying from fetanyl and opiates, and they are pouring in from Mexico along with Meth. But Democrats and Lefties point the finger to the drug companies , not the gangs and smugglers operating on the Mexican border.

“ being a human on this planet” Hysterical. Should we invite the entire world to come here? Then what ? What are the limits to your rose colored glassses look at the world.

40 million people on SNAP . Tens of thousands homeless people. Stop with the Christian nonsense. It has nothing to do with Religion or beliefs. It is basic COMMON SENSE.
                            Economic COMMON SENSE. WE can’t afford to feed , clothe and house all the” poor” in the world.

“ stealing children” Wow. Their parents BROUGHT them here of their own free will. We didn’t go down there and kidnap them. How foolish can you be ? “ different crime “ What ? Are you serious? No matter what the crime, when an American is arrested , they are separated from their children according to , and until due process is satisfied. Why should it be any different from an illegal breaking the law ? Maybe if the word gets out that the Democratic Lefty Red Carpet isn’t so inviting anymore , they will stay away.

Everyday Americans are subjected to more and more nonsesnese from Lefties and Democrats on a daily basis. They are marching by their hate Trump, but we can save you drum beat.
                            The Leadership is old and out of touch, the younger ones shifting more to the left everyday. But they continue to fail to bring any concrete ideas regarding solutions to American problems because they are so consumed by emotion.

Comment

More of us than you bud. 2020 is going to really suck for you, if Trump even lasts that long
                              the list is long- but what is on that list that wasnt on it in 2016? nothing
                              there were also more of you in 2016-yet Trump won
                              its always the economy,stupid

Comment

I like this post.

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                                Trump....making my retirement account great again!

8 years of obama was like getting your drivers license and the fastest and fanciest car in the world, but only being able to drive when and where the passengers in the car want you to go. Basically you are a fancy Uber driver.

Trump putting the us first and foremost as he campaigned on. Can’t wait for old man sanders and Pocahontas to slug it out in a few years for the right to challenge trump for prez. Mark my words, if that is all the democrats can put up, we will be enjoying trumps second term.
                                LOL Yours, mine and and all of Americas accounts will be fine... im just blown away how he's managed to take control of these punk azz leaders who've milked us for decades. Those whinny idiots really underestimated Trumps words and actions.
                                You watch those G7 leaders are gonna break down and meet my man half way in this Tariff war. We finally have a True leader and someone looking out for America.

What gets me is these sorry azz Snowflakes who keep defending other countries over ours , so i say "MOVE THERE" and help make those shyte hole countries with their dirty corrupt leader and their little huts "GREAT AGAIN".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X