Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot. You obviously have an axe to grind. Every practice my kid goes to is organized and thought out. Things that are identified in games are worked on.

My only criticism is that at times, he is too nice, and gives playing time on an almost equal basis regardless of the score of the game.

Other than that, he has done a great job in developing the 03's
    No, you're an idiot. Just because you are getting what you want for your kid doesn't mean you actually know what you are looking at.

Comment

EF is actually a strong coach whose capabilities go beyond her licensing. EF understands the need to develop a strong starting team, to help carry the success that energizes the players and lifts weaker bench players to surpass their limitations on the practice field.
      That is the f’ing funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. Are you a professional comedian? If so, keep up the great performance...clown!

Comment

That is the f’ing funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. Are you a professional comedian? If so, keep up the great performance...clown!
        Apparently, by posting here, he's getting his money's worth from the composite tuition he paid.

Comment

No, you're an idiot. Just because you are getting what you want for your kid doesn't mean you actually know what you are looking at.
          I do know what I'm Looking at, you have no affiliation with the team, or do you?

when have you seen AD coach a session?

Comment

I do know what I'm Looking at, you have no affiliation with the team, or do you?

when have you seen AD coach a session?
            I think you pretty much see your kid getting time and tune everything else out, like most no-nothing parents.

Comment

She must be related to EF.
              Nope. She knows the game and forced the players to play as she instructed not as their stupid parents did. This was not popular with many of the parents who have USNT players who think the point of the game is to dribble at least 15 touches every time they got the ball. That was a new concept at FSA and was not wildly popular.

Comment

I think you pretty much see your kid getting time and tune everything else out, like most no-nothing parents.
                So are you going to answer the questions, or hide behind the standard fsa bashing?

I think the latter

Comment

Nope. She knows the game and forced the players to play as she instructed not as their stupid parents did. This was not popular with many of the parents who have USNT players who think the point of the game is to dribble at least 15 touches every time they got the ball. That was a new concept at FSA and was not wildly popular.
                  No they just boot it...hahaha...right to the other team or out of bounds. Great coaching!

Comment

What I want to know is EF, EM going to stick around and coach when their daughters move on?

Comment

Maybe you should tell AD what he should be doing with his players? I’m sure you’re more qualified.
                      Thanks mercy mom

Comment

What I want to know is EF, EM going to stick around and coach when their daughters move on?
                        We can only hope so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X