• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Composite was over 3k for 17-18.
    Less than 3 this year.

Comment

Less than 3 this year.
      I feel really good about FSA that they lowered the composite prices after my kid graduates. Azzhats.

Comment

I feel really good about FSA that they lowered the composite prices after my kid graduates. Azzhats.
        Do what I'm doing. Relate actual FSA experiences on TS until you think you've gotten your money's worth in giveback.

Comment

Do what I'm doing. Relate actual FSA experiences on TS until you think you've gotten your money's worth in giveback.
          Reviews of dissatisfied customers. Priceless.

Comment

lowered Price probable reflects team will only do one tournament---GPS or NEFC. No trip to Florida for those kids.

Comment

lowered Price probable reflects team will only do one tournament---GPS or NEFC. No trip to Florida for those kids.
              Really, what's the point? Like someone said - join a cheaper team and work out at the gym.

Comment

Reviews of dissatisfied customers. Priceless.
                I would say honest reflection on actual experiences. Some clubs would bask in the glow of such a review. But, you're sentiment is correct, probably FSA won't.

Comment

It's true that the coach missed games because of other commitments on his end, such as his bonafide ECNL team. .
                  What are you talking about? This year's Composite team coach does not have an ECNL team other than the composite. His other team is NPL.

Comment

What are you talking about? This year's Composite team coach does not have an ECNL team other than the composite. His other team is NPL.
                    Even better! Skipping composite games because of an NPL conflict. Perfect.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X