Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big news?

Anyone else hear that one of our two major NH clubs has some big news coming this week? Any idea what's happening?

Which club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Which club?
      I'm hearing Seacoast and something to do with one of it's satellites. Not sure if there's truth to it or which location is involved.

Comment

I'm hearing Seacoast and something to do with one of it's satellites. Not sure if there's truth to it or which location is involved.
        If what I heard is what you heard, it's not really "big" news. Duplicitous group.

Comment

If what I heard is what you heard, it's not really "big" news. Duplicitous group.
          Ok. I didn't hear much, just that there's "big news" coming. Sounds like it's not that big then?

Comment

Ok. I didn't hear much, just that there's "big news" coming. Sounds like it's not that big then?
            I imagine time will tell. Once the news, whatever comes out, is out...then we can decide if it's big or not :-)

Not being a turd, but I heard a few things and was like "Meh". But, that could just be my opinion and I won't divulge in case I'm wrong I don't want to make unnecessary waves.

Comment

I imagine time will tell. Once the news, whatever comes out, is out...then we can decide if it's big or not :-)

Not being a turd, but I heard a few things and was like "Meh". But, that could just be my opinion and I won't divulge in case I'm wrong I don't want to make unnecessary waves.
              I agree... wasn't trying to stir the pot to be a jerk. Having a happy player at one of these teams, just feeling a little nervous.

Comment

I agree... wasn't trying to stir the pot to be a jerk. Having a happy player at one of these teams, just feeling a little nervous.
                My apologies as my "meh" comment was a bit selfish, wasn't thinking of the affect on other kids who could be affected, and in what way. Hope whatever it is, it's cleared up soon as decisions need to be made for next year.

Comment

Could one of you just give us a hint? Name the satellite at least. A hint at the satellite. Something. This page is too quiet.

Comment

Could one of you just give us a hint? Name the satellite at least. A hint at the satellite. Something. This page is too quiet.
                    Well they just announced that North, Storm and Express no longer have their own social media accounts. Maybe a hint at what is happening.

Comment

Well they just announced that North, Storm and Express no longer have their own social media accounts. Maybe a hint at what is happening.
                      ]

So I’m guess Seacoast United will have “locals” instead of other names like “Kings”, “Storm”, etc. Makes sense having Seacoast Central, North, East, West, etc. Best (NPL for girls and DA for boys) teams will still be based out of Epping.

Not sure how this is “big news”.

Comment

]

So I’m guess Seacoast United will have “locals” instead of other names like “Kings”, “Storm”, etc. Makes sense having Seacoast Central, North, East, West, etc. Best (NPL for girls and DA for boys) teams will still be based out of Epping.

Not sure how this is “big news”.
                        Ugh.. The last thing I want to see looking at the NEP schedules is more North, East, Central, etc. teams. I was disappointed when Admirals changed over to North Shore. There's already GPS North Shore, NEFC North Shore, etc., Admirals was at least an interesting name.

Comment

Ugh.. The last thing I want to see looking at the NEP schedules is more North, East, Central, etc. teams. I was disappointed when Admirals changed over to North Shore. There's already GPS North Shore, NEFC North Shore, etc., Admirals was at least an interesting name.
                          Could be the natural progression of taking out legacy names. As long as they old names are there, they "us vs. them" remains. Once you generalize them, it could be to help bring them truly under an umbrella of the mother organization.

Just a thought.

Comment

Could be the natural progression of taking out legacy names. As long as they old names are there, they "us vs. them" remains. Once you generalize them, it could be to help bring them truly under an umbrella of the mother organization.

Just a thought.
                            Totally Agree!

Comment

Where’s the big news?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X