•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW You are a real moron.

Do you struggle with small task?
    The irony is dripping down the sides of your words like candle wax.

Comment

So Peregrine still rakes in all the money from OYSA, State Cups, ODP, RTC, etc but has farmed out the Thornz Asylum to Eastside and Westside? Sounds about right. Put the worst teams in the worst clubs for HS girls soccer and stand back while the final nail is driven into the Asylum coffin. Best thing that ever happened to Oregon soccer.
      If you are so smart, how much does Peregrine make from leagues, cups and camps?

Comment

If you are so smart, how much does Peregrine make from leagues, cups and camps?
        HUGE HUGE HUGE money! Hundreds of teams multiplied by almost $1000 for each league season and state cup. HUGE I say!!! HUGE!

Comment

HUGE HUGE HUGE money! Hundreds of teams multiplied by almost $1000 for each league season and state cup. HUGE I say!!! HUGE!
          Answer: It's a service appropriation being applied in a fungible way.

Am I right?

Comment

Answer: It's a service appropriation being applied in a fungible way.

Am I right?
            There's definitely something funky about it. If Timbers would get out of youth soccer you'd start to see Oregon players and teams competing outside the state again. As it is, Timbers have made it into a shambles.

Comment

There's definitely something funky about it. If Timbers would get out of youth soccer you'd start to see Oregon players and teams competing outside the state again. As it is, Timbers have made it into a shambles.
              I understand why they want to be involved. There’s probably business opportunity for youth soccer. But they consistently seem to not have great teams. I imagine kids soccer is a distraction for a business trying to run a men’s pro soccer team. Plus all the parent drama that comes with kids soccer is proababy unappealing.

Comment

I understand why they want to be involved. There’s probably business opportunity for youth soccer. But they consistently seem to not have great teams. I imagine kids soccer is a distraction for a business trying to run a men’s pro soccer team. Plus all the parent drama that comes with kids soccer is proababy unappealing.
                Despite the rumors, they did not “dump” the Thorns Academy on Eastside or Westside. They transitioned management duties to a third party non-profit organization that specializes in youth soccer. Huge difference.

Comment

ha!

Only those of the former Oregon Premier Counsel (the masters of the Oregon Premier League) would know.

Lets see if we can remember who racked in all those massive profits for years, FC Portland, PCU, Eastside, Westside, BMile, Thusc, Crossfireclubs, I think that was it.

Now under the Portland Timbers we have a free boys academy and a heavily funded girls DA.

Whats left of US Club in Oreogn, ECNL, still sucking parents dry.

Comment

Despite the rumors, they did not “dump” the Thorns Academy on Eastside or Westside. They transitioned management duties to a third party non-profit organization that specializes in youth soccer. Huge difference.
                    It’s not management it’s a service appropriation.

Comment

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Only those of the former Oregon Premier Counsel (the masters of the Oregon Premier League) would know.

Lets see if we can remember who racked in all those massive profits for years, FC Portland, PCU, Eastside, Westside, BMile, Thusc, Crossfireclubs, I think that was it.

Now under the Portland Timbers we have a free boys academy and a heavily funded girls DA.

Whats left of US Club in Oreogn, ECNL, still sucking parents dry.
                        Girls DA "heavily funded" by OYSA parents - definitely not even 1 penny from Peregrine.

At least with ECNL you get value for your dollar. With the Thornz Asylum you're just throwing money down the drain when you could get the same experience for $75 per year in rec.

Comment

Girls DA "heavily funded" by OYSA parents - definitely not even 1 penny from Peregrine.

At least with ECNL you get value for your dollar. With the Thornz Asylum you're just throwing money down the drain when you could get the same experience for $75 per year in rec.
                          OYSA doesn't pay for the Timber or Thorns DA.

At CU & FC P travel teams you get to travel for full fare and play for nothing it's really great. Really.

Comment

The timbers had a "conscious uncoupling" with the Thorns academy, not a "dumping".

Comment

Man, this is dumb and dumber. DA is Schotting itself in the foot if you think FC P 'lost' anything! Its a desperation move in desperate times for a program that is now saying that 'winning is the new losing' because winning doesn't teach for improvement!! (serious)
                              FC P has felt NO impact as in Zero, nada!
                              I spoke to a high level girls coach from FCP and she said that L Schott is sorely missed and they were sad to see her go. I guess that you have an uninformed outsiders perspective.

Comment

Interesting that the Thorns bested FCP and CU for college commits. ECNL is throwing money unnecessarily which is why so many defect for the Thorns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X